Part 89

Avinash's P.O.V.

Later that night, while I was assured that everyone is asleep, I snuck into Ananya's apartment and went to her room. I opened the door and peeped inside to see her standing and looking out of the window. She still awake? Good for me! I locked the door and snuck up behind her and quickly span her around and covered her mouth before she could scream. She looked at me in shock with her eyes wide opened as she tried to catch her breath. She removed my hand from over her mouth and asked, "What are you doing here?" I smiled and held my hands around her waist saying, "I was missing you so I came. And besides, how much time we got to spend today? I was so busy." I began carrying my face closer to hers but she stopped me saying scared, "Avinash, Dad is waking. If he sees us, we will be in trouble!" "Don't worry about him, I am going to ask for your hand soon, anyhow," I said re-approaching her. She turned her head away and pushed me back. She turned around and bent her head. I went and hugged her from behind. "Did you miss me?" I asked. "A lot! I was now thinking about you," she said. I buried my face in her hair inhaling her scent and said, "I missed you too." As we were romancing, someone began knocking on the door. Ananya quickly pulled away from me terrified and said, "Oh no! Dad!" "Ananya!" Uncle Navin called from outside. I was now left scared for my life inside her room. If he sees me here, what will I tell him? I looked at Ananya and shook my head signaling her to not answer to his call but she clearly didn't understand and answered, "Yes Dad." I frowned and gritted my teeth. "What are you doing? Why is your door locked?" he asked. She looked at me scared and trembling. I began to think of something and looked at her clothes. I held it and signaled her to answer. "I'm changing," she said. "Ok! Do you need anything?" he asked. "No thanks Dad," she said. "Good night then," he said. "Good night," she said. After that, we listened and there was nothing else coming. I sighed and looked at her. "Avinash! Go now before he comes back!" she said. I sat on her bed and tried to calm my racing heart.

She looked at me desperate and pleaded, "Avinash! Go!" I looked up at her and held her hand. With one pull closer, she fell on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her. "Avinash! Go before he comes back. Please," she said. "He won't come back. He is gone now," I said. She dropped her shoulders and rolled her eyes. "Why did you even come here this late?" she asked. "I said, I was missing you," I said and rested my head on her chest. "You have met me now, right? Now go," she said and tried to remove my hands from around her. The harder she tried, the tighter I held onto her as I held her on my lap amused. "You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" she said. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. "Give me the payment to let go of you and I will," I said. She sighed giving up and asked, "What is the payment?" I sighed and said, "Let me think." "Enough of your mischief now, let me go," she said pushing me back. "Ananya!" I said trying to hold her hand hitting me. She stopped after a while and panted. "What do I have to do?" she asked giving up. I smiled and looked at her. "What can you possibly do for me?" I asked. "Anything," she said. "Think about it," I said. "I thought about it. Tell me," she said. I smiled and turned my face to the side. She understood and planted a kiss on my cheek. I removed one of my hand and turned my face to the other side. This time, with my weaker grip, she pushed me back on the bed and got up giggling. I sat up and looked at her taking a deep breath. She looked at me and said, "Leave now." Raising my hands in the air and accepting defeat, I said, "Fine! You win, I'm going." I stood up and looked at her folding her arms. "Can I at least get a good night hug?" I asked. She had a very small smile and came closer to me. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. I hugged her back and closed my eyes making the most of the moment until I meet her tomorrow. "Hug's done. Go now," she said. She rested her hands on my chest and began pushing me away. I frowned and looked at her. "Bye," I said. I stepped back to the door looking at her. I turned and unlocked the door and opened it. I peeped outside and saw that there was no one.

I looked back a last time at her and snuck out of the apartment. As I left the apartment, I bounced into someone and looking at him taken aback, I realised it was Deep. I sighed in relief and said, "Thank God it's you." "What are you doing here this late?" he asked. "I came to meet Ananya," I said, "And you?" "Arohi," he said. "Look at what love has done to us," I said amused. He smiled and lowered his head. "Anyways, mine has forced me to leave her. You see what you get. Be careful that their father comes," I said. He smiled and went into the apartment.