Part 14

Arohi's P.O.V.

The next morning, I woke up and looked around at the different surrounding with my blurred vision. I then remembered that I slept in Mafia's building. I took my bag and left the room after dashing some water on my face to look fresh. While walking out, Mafia stopped me from the kitchen asking, "Where are you going?" I turned and looked at him and said, "I am going home." "There is no school today," he said. "I know but I still need to go home," I said. "You don't need to go anywhere. Get ready. You are driving for me the entire day," he said. I frowned and said, "But I still need to go home for my uniform." "Ok, go. But be back here in half an hour. I am waiting," he said. I nodded and quickly left. I went home and took a quick shower and changed into the uniform and went back to the building. I waited downstairs by the car.

Deep's P.O.V.

I had a heavy heart to send Arohi home but she still had to go and get ready. I sat at the dining table alone and sipped on some tea. Avinash came in and I invited him to sit with me. I served him a cup of tea and he asked, "What is your plan for today?" I leaned back on my chair and said, "I am thinking of going to the temple today with Arohi. And after that, I might grab lunch in a restaurant nearby." He looked at me with a smirk. I looked at him with narrowed eyes and asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?" He smiled and gulped down his tea and said, "Nothing sir. I will take care of all your appointments and meetings for the day. Enjoy the day. I will take your leave now." He got up and left my apartment. I ate my breakfast alone and didn't enjoy it. I left it halfway and got up. I left my apartment and headed for my car. Reaching outside, I saw Arohi standing with her back facing me. She had one hand holding onto her elbow from the back and was swaying. I stood and looked at her waiting to turn around and see me. This was amusing and I had a smile playing on my face. After a short while, she turned around and was taken by surprise to see me standing behind her. Quickly, she said, "I'm sorry sir." She quickly opened the car door for me and I went inside. She went and sat behind the steering wheel and drove off. The car with my bodyguards drove in front and she followed it. Her eyes were concentrated on the road and I sat in the back and stared at her. When we reached our destination, she opened the door for me and looked at the temple with a smile. "Let's go," I said to her. She looked at me and with a nervous smile, she said, "How can I come with you? You go, I will wait here." I held her hand and said, "You must never refuse to enter God's abode." Her face brightened up and her eyes sparkled. Still holding onto her hand, we walked inside the temple together. Once inside, I looked at her expression and she was in awe. "Do you like it?" I asked. Looking at the high ceiling, she said, "It's so beautiful." "My grandfather built it," I said. Her head turned to me in a dash and she said, "Really?!" Her voice echoed and came back to us. She lowered her eyes and said softly, "Sorry." 

I looked at her with a smile and walked inside. She followed behind me. Walking to every deity, we paid our respects and prayed. After that, I held her hand and said, "Come, I want to show you something." She smiled and followed me. I led her to the back of the temple where there was a beautiful flower garden with some small children running around and playing and others planting and watering the flowers. The children were of all different ages and races. There were some older ladies who usually work in and clean the temple and take care of the children supervising them as they did what they were doing.

 There were some older ladies who usually work in and clean the temple and take care of the children supervising them as they did what they were doing