Part 56

Deep's P.O.V.

After everyone left, Arohi rested her head on my shoulder and looked at the fire quietly. It was so peaceful! I took out my phone and played a slow and soothing song. She looked up at me as I went down on one knee in front of her with my hand held out. "Will you allow me the extreme pleasure to dance with you?" I asked. She giggled and held onto to it saying, "Why, most certainly!" I stood up with her. Her hands went around my neck and my hands rested on her waist. Staring into each other's eyes, we danced to the soft music. "This is all like a dream," she said, "I used to come here in the night and cry just to meet you once more in my life. And look, today I am standing right here, in this same garden, in your arms." "I guess this garden is magical," I said. "Mm hmm... your love is," she said and stared into my eyes as we continued. "By the way, you look drop dead gorgeous in traditional clothes," I said. "Well thank you. You don't look less handsome. I never thought that I would see you like this. Earlier you had casual clothes and now, kurta," she said. "And how would you describe me?" I asked. She narrowed her eyes and thought. "My heartthrob," she said. "But I am many other girls' heartthrob," I said trying to make her jealous. "Hmm...but you are still exclusively for me only. Girls can look at you, but they can't get you," she said holding me tighter. "Possessive much?" I asked. "I am! Perhaps because you are my first love," she said. I stopped dancing and looked at her with narrowed eyes, "Does this mean that there are going to be a second or third?" Nodding, she said, "Maybe. I can find someone better than you." I continued dancing and said, "There will never be anyone better than me Miss Kashyap." "Oh really?" She asked raising her eyebrows and smiling. "Look and see. You will come back to me only," I said. "You are giving me permission to look at other boys?" She asked. "Yeah, only so that you would know that I am right," I said, "But you will also have to allow me to look at other girls." She stopped dancing and looked at me with a frown. "Never!" She said, "If you ever raise your eyes towards any other girl, I will dig them out!" "Ouch!" I said and giggled. She pouted and cuffed my chest. She turned around to walk away but I held her back by wrapping my hands around her. "I was only joking my love. I won't dare do anything like that," I said. She turned to me and said, "Promise?" "I promise, because I love my eyes too much," I said. She giggled and hugged me. Breaking the hug, she said pulling my hand, "Come."

Avinash's P.O.V.

I went and stood at Ananya's room door and saw her making the bed. I hesitated a bit but then knocked gaining her attention. She stood straight and looked at me with a frown. I stepped inside and looked at her silently and feeling awkward. "Do you want something?" She asked. I cleared my throat which began to run dry and stammered, "I...I..." She waited for me to go ahead but her sight was only making me more nervous. She turned around and took her bag. She took out a notepad and pen and came to me. Giving it to me, she said, "If you're not comfortable speaking then write it." "No it's ok," I said. She went back and brought me a glass of water. I gulped it down and was thankful as I needed it. Giving her back the glass, I said, "Thank you." She turned around and rested it down saying, "You're welcome." "Not for the water," I said. She looked back at me. I closed my eyes and said, "For the water and for that what you did today also." "What did I do?" She asked. "Only I know how hard it is to pacify an angry Doll. I was feeling horrible for not making her happy. I also thought that she would never talk to me again. But you convinced her, thank you very much," I said. "It's ok. She is a very sweet child. Whatever I did was for her. I didn't want anyone else to be sad about you breaking their heart," she said sadly. I looked at her with a frown. She forced a normal look on her face and said, "But anyways, it's no use talking about this anymore. Whatever happened, let's just forget about it and move ahead." I was feeling very guilty. What have I done to her? She used to be this happy-go-lucky person and I changed her. She is only frowning now because of me. I pushed my hand inside my pocket and took out a chocolate which I had brought to share with the children and gave it to her. She looked at it and smiled widely. Grabbing it from my hand, she said like a happy kid, "Thank you!" As soon as she took the chocolate, she frowned and gave it back to me saying, "No thanks." I looked at her sad face. I knew that she wouldn't accept it from me and this can make her happy so, I lied, "Doll gave it to me and said that this is for you." A smile came back on her face, smaller than before and she took it back. She opened it right away and began eating it. At least she was smiling. I looked at her eating the chocolate and enjoying the taste on her tongue. She looked at me and my small smile disappeared. "I'll take your leave now. Good night," I said. I turned and left as she locked the door behind me. I was going back to my room when I stopped at her window and looked through the thin curtains to see her eating the chocolate. A smile came to my face and I went back to my room peacefully.