Part 47

Arohi's P.O.V.

I reached back to the same building about twenty minutes later. I heaped up all the courage I have and walked slowly to the building and stood at the door. As soon as I was about to knock, the door opened and a buff and well-built man stood and looked at me. I stepped inside like a mouse comparing myself to the man. He stopped me and said, "I need to search you." I turned around and smiled nervously. "Oh! Why?" I asked as Joginder. He held up my hand and searched me. Pushing his hands into my pockets, he took away my phone. "You can go now," he said. "Can I have my phone back please?" I said. "Chill! He's only doing his duty dude!" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw a face I knew. It was Rajiv. He stood and looked at me with a disgusting smile which made my blood boil. "Roger, close the door," he said to the buff man. The man obeyed. Standing where I was, I asked, "Where is Deep?" Without replying, he turned around and walked away and as expected, I followed. He went and sat on a chair by a desk and played with his fingers with a smirk. Slamming my hand on the table I said angry and frustrated, "Listen Rajiv, don't play games with me! Tell me where is Deep!" He held the same posture for a while and then began laughing out aloud. "Look at him! Deep Raichand's brilliant secret advisor! He is begging me to let him see his boss!" he exclaimed and laughed mockingly. I looked at all of his underlings following him and laughing too at me mockingly. He turned to me and rested his arms on the desk and said, "Well you see Mr. Joginder Sahni! You might be brilliant to be Deep Raichand's secret advisor but you are so dumb to believe that I! A man like me! Can keep the biggest mafia in the region captive!" This means that it was a plan? He hasn't capture Mafia? Darn! He stood up and came around the table to me saying, "Who's more dumb now?" I glared at him infuriated. "You coward! You had to lie to bring me here? Don't you have guts to pick me up in front of Raichand building before everyone? Are you that scared of Deep?" I asked.

He looked at me with some anger and then said, "No, you are more dumb to walk into a trap by yourself!" He laughed for a few seconds and then asked, "Who's going to save you now? No one! But you are surely going to lead Deep to me!" He snapped his fingers and before I knew it, two of his men came and held onto each of my arms making me helpless. I tried my best to let them release me by moving around but it was of no use. "This is such a co-incidence! This was your plan right? Use my men to get to me? Well I am inspired by your idea!" he said. "You will regret this Rajiv!" I shouted in my normal voice. He stopped and looked at me for a second stunned. Oh no! What have I done? He held the turban on my head and removed it making my long hair fall down. Everyone looked at me in shock. He then further proceeded to pull off the fake beard. I stood in front of him now as Arohi and he looked at me and smirked. "Well well well! What a surprise! Arohi Kashyap! Look boys, the person we have been searching for so long has come to us herself!" he said smiling. He came closer to me and caressed my cheek saying, "How have you been?" I turned away in disgust and panting from all the effort I was putting in to make the men release me. "Take her away and keep her safely, I am waiting for my dear ex-collegue to come back from his meeting and then....surprise surprise!" he said. The men dragged me away and carried me to a chair where there were chains attached. They forcefully made me sit down and chained my hands and feet to the chair and left me there completely helpless. My eyes welled up as I sat there. "I'm sorry Mafia. I didn't want to deceive you. I only came here because I thought that you were being held," I said sobbing. One man came back to me injected me with something. I began opposing by moving and shaking by he still stuck me with the needle. A few seconds later, my eyelids began to get very heavy and my head felt light. My eyes closed leading me to complete darkness.

Deep's P.O.V.

I had now reached back from the meetings completely exhausted and wasted. I didn't have a drop of energy in me. It was very late and I went straight to my apartment. There, Uncle Zeeshan sat on the sofa with a book opened on his stomach and his head leaned back with his eyes closed, fast asleep. I smiled and shook my head. I knew that this was going to happen. He always does this! I went and sat next to him and laid my head on his lap. I felt him moving and he said in his sleepy voice, "You're back? Come, I'll heat up dinner for you." "Have you eaten?" I asked. "I did," he said. I sat back up and looked at him. "Did Avinash have dinner?" I asked. "He called earlier and said that Ananya had made and dropped food for him," he said. I smiled. "Go and change. I'll serve the table," he said. I nodded and went to my room. As I started to remove my watch and blazer, I got a call from someone. It was unknown. I decided to ignore it and flung the phone back on my bed. The phone rang again with Joginder showing on the screen. I rolled my eyes and said, "What does he want now?" I answered and asked straight away, "What do you want?" "Relax Raichand! Don't get too excited!" Rajiv said. I immediately left everything and asked, "What are you doing with Joginder's phone?" "Chill Raichand! I have something to show you! I am turning my camera on, you do so too," he said. I quickly turned the camera on and saw Rajiv. I fumed and asked, "Why have you called me from Joginder's number?" He grinned and said, "Who Joginder?" He bent down and I saw Joginder sitting on a chair unconscious. "This Joginder?" he asked. "This is not any Joginder! This is...." he said and pulled off the beard on his face leaving me stunned at the actual person. "Arohi," I whispered in disbelief. He looked back at the phone with a sarcastic shocked face and said, "Wow Raichand! Very good!" My heart sank with the mere thought of Arohi being with Rajiv. He pulled off the turban and said, "Yes! This is her! Do you want to say hello?" He slapped Arohi on her face and my grip on my phone tightened as I gritted my teeth and my eyes welled up.