Part 84

Avinash's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning to find myself in an uncomfortable position. I was sitting on the ground and my head was resting on the edge of Ananya's bed. I looked at her still fast asleep and smiled. I'm sure that my day is going to be rocking now. I looked at the time and saw that it was half four. This means that I slept for three hours. I stood up and stared at a peacefully sleeping angel. But when this angel wakes up, she will have a severe headache. I have an idea. I went to the kitchen and made some lemonade quickly. I went back to her room and rested it on her side table and wrote a small note for her. I kissed my hand and touched it to her forehead and left the room. Reaching back to my apartment, I looked at Sonia on the floor, still unconscious. "Sleep as much as you want now because from tonight, you won't be able to," I said to her. I walked into my room and looked at the huge picture in splinters on the ground. I could have cleaned it but then I would miss the joy of seeing her face when she gets to know about this. I took a quick shower and changed my clothes. I went to the kitchen to find it in a complete mess from yesterday. I quickly cleaned it and toasted some bread. I sat down at the dining table and began to eat when I heard some footsteps coming to me. I continued without looking. "Good morning," Sonia said to me holding her head in pain. "How did I end up on the ground?" She asked me. "You got a bit drunk last night and fell down there," I said. She sat down and held her head saying, "I don't remember a thing." "Good," I said. "Huh?" She said confused. "I mean, it's good you woke up early. Make something for yourself to eat and then we have to go somewhere," I said. "Why didn't you carry me to the room last night? You left me to sleep on the floor?" She asked. "I would have carried you but I had to take care of Ananya," I said.

She looked at me annoyed and asked, "What do you mean?" "She also got a bit drunk last night and so I had to handle her instead," I said. "And you left me for an entire night on the floor to sleep!" She yelled. "Relax. You could handle your stories. Ananya was completely out of control so I had to feed her and even carry her back to her bed and tuck her in," I said. She glared at me infuriated. "Go and bathe. Wear something nice. We are going out," I said. She nodded and got up and went to the room. "3...2...1," I counted down in my head and her scream came, "Avinash!" She came outside holding her portrait in shock and confusion asking me, "How did this happen?" I looked at her and replied in a casual tone, "Last night, Ananya and Arohi were dancing on the bed and Arohi said that she didn't like the picture so she smashed it on the ground. The result is before you." She fumed and gritted her teeth. "And you didn't tell those fools anything?" She asked. I got up and took my plate to the sink saying, "Deep sir scolded them but I stopped him. Afterall, they did it unknowingly." I drank down my glass of orange juice and said, "Go quickly and get ready. We have to go." "Where?" She asked. "That's a surprise," I said smiling. She frowned and looked at the picture. She went back to the room with it in her hand.

Sonia's P.O.V.

I went back to the room infuriated at what Avinash did last night. I can't even remember what happened. But he left me on the ground to sleep and that girl came and broke my picture and he doesn't even care. Now he's saying that he wants to carry me somewhere. I haven't come here for all of this. I came to be with Deep. "Sonia! Hurry up," he said from outside. I rested the picture on the bed and went and changed. 

Ananya's P.O.V.

I woke up with a nasty headache and held my head. My head was bursting in pain. I placed my feet on the ground and something caught my eye. On my side table, I saw a glass of lemonade. Just what I need. I took it and gulped it down in one go. As I turned to put the glass back, I saw a small note and took it up. It read, 'Last night, you drank a drink which was spiked. Even by mistake. I know that your head must be bursting in pain right now so I kept this one time for you. Don't worry about anything because the Avinash you will meet in a short while will be yours alone.' I read it over and over trying to comprehend what he was saying. What did he mean that I would meet an Avinash that will be mine alone? I drank a spiked drink? But how is that possible because I drank Avinash's drink as far as I remember. Who could have spiked his drink? And why? I held my head and began pressing it for relief. What did I do last night? I can't even remember a thing. I hope I didn't do anything which will put Avinash and Sonia's relationship in danger.