Part 48

Deep's P.O.V. 

I went back to my apartment furious. How can Avinash do this to me? I paced left to right frustrated. I have never been this helpless before. This Rajiv is a complete psycho. He can do what he says. If I don't do what he says, he can harm Arohi. I can't let that happen! I took up a vase from my center table and smashed it on the ground. Uncle Zeeshan came quickly to me and said, "What are you doing?" "Can you believe it Uncle? Avinash! My Avinash deceived me!" I said, "He knew! He knew that Arohi is Jogi!" He looked at me silently. I dropped on my knees and began sobbing. "What am I supposed to do now? I can't lose Arohi!" I said. He came and hugged me as I cried on his chest. "Give up the empire Deepu, it's the only way to save Arohi," he said softly. I parted and looked at him. He ran his hand through my hair and nodded saying, "Yes son, it's the only way. You saw how crazy Rajiv is." He wiped away my tears. Shaking my head, I said, "No! I can't give any of the two. Don't you remember the oath I took before Dad? How can I break it?" "And the promises you made to Arohi?" he asked. "I will save her! Even if I have to give my life for it, I will save her," I said standing up. I wiped away my tears and straightened my clothes and filled my helplessness with determination. "I am going to save her!" I said firmly. He stood up and patted my back saying, "That's my boy! And for this, I am going to help you!" "But you had left all of this..." I started surprised but he smiled and said, "I am selfish too, I am doing it for my daughter-in-law." I smiled a bit and hugged him. Breaking the hug, I said, "I'll get the laptop. Perhaps we can get something from that." I quickly went to my office and brought back the laptop and gave it to him. I typed into my password which was, 'ArohiKDeepR' and he began his work. When my Dad was the head of the empire, Uncle Zeeshan was a professional hacker and through this, they both became quite close and best friends.

After Dad's death, Uncle Zeeshan left hacking and decided to concentrate on the path of God. He has not done any of these work and today after so long, he is going to track Rajiv's location through his phone number. Once I find this, I can get to him and destroy him and save my Arohi. "This might take hours Deepu but don't be disheartened. The job will be done!" he said. "I only have twelve hours Uncle. Can't you make it faster?" I asked. "I can't say but I'll see," he said. Running my hand through my hair, I said, "I don't have time. I need to think of something else. Think Deep, think!" I began to put pressure on my brain for an idea. While thinking, my hand went on my wrist and I felt my bracelet. This is it! I quickly took out my phone and began searching Arohi's location. Very soon, I found the location and said to Uncle Zeeshan, "I am ready!" He looked up at me confused and asked, "What do you mean?" I smirked and said, "I am going to save my empire and love Uncle. I'll be back." I quickly ran out of the apartment and reached outside. Without wasting time, I sat in my car but as I was about to drive off, Avinash came and stood in front of the car. He quickly came and sat inside the car and I looked at him still annoyed. "Let's forget this for a while. We have to save Arohi," he said. He was right. I sped the car and in less than five minutes, we reached where the location read. I filled my guns with bullets and Avinash looked at me. "Let's do this!" he said and we got out. We slowly and stealthily approached the building and from a window, we looked inside but the windows were covered, obstructing our view. We walked all around the building but there were no way to get inside besides the front and main entrance. "What do we do now sir?" Avinash asked. "If there's nowhere we can go from, then we just have to do it old style," I said looking straight up.

Rajiv's P.O.V.

"You dog! What do you think? Deep will let you get away with this? Don't forget what he is and what you are! He's gonna kill you, you coward!" Arohi yelled at me. She kept trying and trying to get away from the chains but it was no use. Instead, she was only making a whole set of noise. This was driving me mad slowly and slowly. Suddenly, I began to hear some noises outside and paid attention. Even my underlings were hearing something and they looked at me and waited for my instruction. I gave them a signal to go and check and they quickly went. Coming back, they said, "Sir, it was a dog!" I heaved a sigh of relief and looked back at Arohi.