Part 21

Arohi's P.O.V.

I got up and walked away from the bed, leaving Mafia there. I faced my back to him and remained silent. His little speech was replaying in my head. He soon got up and came behind me. Resting his hands on my shoulders, he whispered, "Arohi, I need to talk to you." I turned around and was taken aback at our closeness. "Arohi, do you know who Danny is with right now?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and breathed out. I pushed him away and folded my arms. "You won't change won't you?" I asked. "Listen to me first Arohi, please?" he said desperately. "Go ahead," I said. "Danny is playing with your emotions. He is cheating on you," he said. I looked at him annoyed and waited for him to finish. "I called him a while ago and this girl answered his phone," he said. He stared at me with wide eyes waiting for my reaction. I looked at him with an arched eyebrow and said, "So?" He rolled his eyes and said, "Arohi, that girl told me that she is his girlfriend!" I was confused and shocked at the same time. "What?" I asked. "Yes! And Danny isn't in any hospital! He is in her house!" he shouted. Was he talking about Sarah? If he is, then this is so great! I looked at him with anxiety building up inside me and asked, "What's her name?" "I don't know her name. She just said that she is Danny's girlfriend," he said annoyed. It had to be Sarah. Who else could it possibly be? I had a huge smile on my face and exclaimed, "Really!" He looked at me confused. I hugged him in my excitement.

Deep's P.O.V.

"Really!" she exclaimed happily. I looked at her confused. Has she gone mad? All my thoughts scattered when she suddenly hugged me happily. I was completely taken aback. "I am so happy! Finally!" she said. I held her shoulders and broke the hug. She looked at me happily and I stared into her eyes. "Are you alright? Have you gone crazy with the shock?" I asked. She pushed me away saying, "Shut up." "Arohi, what is going on?" I asked, "If you are so happy for both of them, then what was that in the restaurant?" Her face dropped and her eyes widened. I walked closer to her and she began to step back. Seeing her action, I stopped. I folded my arms across my chest and asked her sternly, "Arohi. what's going on?" She began playing with her fingers and I knew that she was nervous. She avoided eye contact with me. I was assured that she was up to something. "Arohi..." I said. She raised her eyes to me and her face turned pale. She didn't even look at me for five seconds and dropped back her eyelids. "Will you say something?" I asked. "I have nothing to say," she said softly. "Really?" I asked. She nodded. "Fine," I said. I turned around and walked to the door and stopped. I turned and looked back at her. If you don't tell me now, then some time to come, you will. I will wait and keep on asking. I smirked and walked out the door.

Arohi's P.O.V.

I looked at Mafia as he left without saying anything else. What's with him? I knew that he was planning something. He won't remain so silent. Something is going on in his mind. I will find out. 

Deep's P.O.V.

I reached back in my apartment and met Avinash there. He paced left and right and looked worried. I walked up to him and asked, "What's wrong?" "Sir, Rajiv called me," he said. I was blown away by this. "What!" I said. "Yes sir. He is threatening to hurt Arohi if you don't do what he says," he said. My heartbeat increased. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. "What can a wimp like him do? He can only talk. He has been hiding for so long. Why can't he fight like a man?" I said. "No sir. He can't be trusted. He can do what he says. He sounded very confident," Avinash said. "So what shall we do?" I asked. "Sir, we still don't know how many of his men are disguised and are in our group. We can't trust anyone with Cubic's safety," he said. "You're right. I have to put such a person in charge for the security for Arohi whom I believe in. And there is only one such person," I said looking at him. Both of us knew that I was referring to him only. He nodded. "Don't worry sir, I will protect Cubic with my life. But..." he said and his words stopped. "But..." I said. "Sir, Mr. Kashyap and Miss Kashyap, they will need tight security also. He can also target them to get to Arohi," he said. He was right. I sat on my sofa and said, "Ok then, the entire family's security is on you. Make sure that they are safe at all times. And also, don't let them know about this or else, they might get worried. Just make sure of these two things." "Yes sir," he said. "What else did he tell you?" I asked. "He said that if you don't do what he says, he will hurt Arohi. Perhaps he knows that Arohi is actually Cubic. Since the day of the shootout, he is hiding. Where, no one knows. And the number that he called me from, is now destroyed. I tried calling it back," he said. "He might call again. I want all the employees' phones to be tapped. Whoever they call, whoever calls them, I want to know it all. And mind it, they also shouldn't know anything about this. I can't take any risks and put Arohi in danger," I said. "Yes sir," he said. He turned around and left and I remained on the sofa. "Rajiv, I always knew that you were a coward. But such a huge one, that you are using a woman as an excuse to get me, I didn't know. Hide how much you want because once I get hold of you, you are dead," I said.