Part 83

Avinash's P.O.V.

I looked at her below me as I laid on top of her. She was beautiful. Perhaps the most in the world. Her brown eyes and perfect skin, her perfectly moulded face and lips, everything was just perfect about her. With the most beautiful mind and innocent smile, she was no less than an angel. I don't know what is so special in me that she fell so deeply in love with but I consider myself lucky to be a part of her heart. I moved away from on top of her and laid beside her on the bed. "You are really filled with energy," I said. "This is nothing. Spend a day with me, you will realise what is energy," she said. "Will this lifetime be enough?" I asked. "I can maybe show you a glimpse in a day. But if you are talking about a lifetime, then I can show you a lot more," she said. I turned my head and looked at her. Honestly, even if I get to spend my lifetime with her, I would be the most happy. In fact, I wish that I could spend my lifetime with her. I want to get old with her. But why? Am I really falling in love with her? Is Deep sir right? Is she really changing me to my old self? I got up and leaned my head against my hand, allowing my arm to rest on the bed as I looked at her and smiled. "When did you realise that you love me?" I asked. She looked at me and he eyes widened as she began to think. "In the jungle," she said. "You mean, that night when you got shot?" I asked. She nodded. "How does it feel to love me?" I asked. "It's the most beautiful feeling in the world," she said. "Will you ever betray me?" I asked. "Never. Not even in my dreams," she said. I knew that she was telling the truth. She is so pure that she won't even hurt an ant dileberately. Maybe she is really the right person for me. Maybe she has really changed me. Maybe I really love her.

Deep's P.O.V.

I carried Arohi to the kitchen and made her sit down by the table. I looked and saw my favourite food made and took out some. I went and sat down next to her and took up some. I fed her and looked at her as and he looked around the apartment like a curious child chewing the food. "Mafia," she said, "Where are we?" I smiled and said, "In Avinash's apartment." I fed her another morsel. "Did Sonia reveal the truth?" She asked. I frowned and said, "Finish eating and I'll tell you." I fed her another. "I want to sleep with Dad tonight," she said. "No you can't sleep with Dad tonight. You will tomorrow," I said. She frowned sadly and said, "But I want to sleep with him tonight! I want to just hug him up and sleep. Just like when I was a child." "I told you already, you can't sleep with him tonight. You will tomorrow," I said carrying another morsel to her mouth. She pouted angrily and said, "Then I don't want to talk to you!" She turned away from me and folded her arms. "Arohi...." I said holding her arm. She pulled away from me. "Fine. You can sleep with Dad tonight," I said. "No! I don't want to sleep with Dad!" She said. Was she serious? "Weren't you just saying that you want to sleep with your Dad?" I asked. "That was the past. I don't want to sleep with him anymore! I want to sleep with you!" She said. I looked at her still turned away from me speechless. "Fine. You can sleep with whoever you feel like but first eat your food," I said. She turned around like an excited child exclaiming, "Really?" I nodded and pushed the spoon inside her mouth. She smiled happily.

Avinash's P.O.V.

"I want to go home," Ananya said pouting. I smiled and nodded. I held her arms and said, "Come, I'll take you." She stood up and looked at me smiling. "You take such good care of me. You saved my life two times. One time you got injured, the next time you gave me blood. You planned such a sweet surprise for me. And I didn't even tell you thanks," she said. "I didn't plan that. Your sister and Dad did," I said. She moved away from me and said loudly, "No! Don't give away the credit! You planned it! All for me. And I loved it." I went and held onto her. I held her hand around my neck and hugged her around her waist to carry her home. She moved away once more and asked, "What are you doing? Is this how you will carry me?" "Then Your Highness, tell me kindly, how do I carry you?" I asked bowing my head. She came to me and slowly wrapped her arms around my neck. "Lift me up," she said. I looked at her nervously at her demand. "Ananya...." I started but at the frown on her face, I decided to obey her. I scooped her up in my arms and said, "Ready?" She held her hands around my neck and nodded. "Let's go," I said and walked out of the room. As soon as I left the room, she said, "You can put me down now." This was getting surprising all the way. One minute she wants one thing and she changes her mind in the next. I rested her down and held her hand. I went to the table to see Deep sir feeding Arohi and said, "I'm going to drop Ananya home." "Ok," he said. I walked out of the apartment with her and went to the elevator. Inside, she looked at the buttons as if they were something very interesting. "Avinash!" She exclaimed, "What do these things do?" "They control the lift," I said. "Can I press one?" She asked. She was about to press one but I held back her hand quickly. "Behave yourself! Stand quietly in the corner and don't say a word," I said sternly.