Part 39

Hey guys! I don't think I would be able to update tomorrow so I am doing so now. After you are finished reading the chapter...Please read the note underneath

____________________________________________________________________

Arohi's P.O.V.

"Avinash will explain to you the rules that you are ought to follow while working with me," Mafia said. I nodded. He turned to Avinash and said, "Carry him and explain everything to him." "Yes sir," Avinash said. Avinash took me outside and carried me back to the room in which I previously was in. "Sit down," he ordered. I sat down silently. He began pacing left and right with his hands held behind his back holding a paper. My eyes moved left to right with his motion as he said, "Raichand's Empire is a very disciplined place and when you work here, you are required to work with utmost discipline and respect. If you have any questions, you will come directly me and ask. You will not go to Deep sir or anyone else. Deep sir hates people who are clumsy or irresponsible. He doesn't like people who lies and has a great disgust towards people who lie and deceive, may it be who. If you have any complaints, you come to me, if you are confused about something, you come to me. Deep sir doesn't like people who talks too much, asks too many questions, people who are loud and does useless talks. You are required to only speak when asked a question in front of him or is spoken to. Also, when asked a question, you are required to only answer with sensible opinions which are not too long. Don't answer with long paragraphs or small phrases. You will not interrupt him while he is speaking. You will only come to him when called and you will be very punctual. Deep sir doesn't like people who are late and wastes his time. After six, you cannot contact him. You are not required to try and meet him in his personal apartment before, during or after working hours unless he summons you. Don't ask any sort of questions that relates to his personal life! Don't touch anything of his. And yes, stay at least two meters away from him always." I shook my head. This Mafia will never change. Arrogant! Rude! He gave me the paper he was holding all the time and said, "Read it carefully and sign it." "What is this?" I asked. 

"Your contract and agreement to all of our rules," he said. I took the papers and trusted Avinash. I signed every paper without reading and besides, this contract is only a formality. I am already aware of the rules. I have been breaking every single one since I came to London. "I told you to read the papers before you sign them," Avinash said. "Oh! You explained all the rules! I agreed! I signed the papers! We are done!" I said standing up. I stretched my hand out for a handshake. He looked at me sternly and pushed both his hands in his pocket. "I didn't know Avinash had style and attitude like Mafia!" I said in my head. "Why don't you guys shake hands? Is it against your rules?" I asked. "We only shake those people hands whom are capable enough in joining hands with us," he said and left me there stunned at his attitude. I smiled and sat back down saying, "I have left you all for a few days and you guys have built back your attitude! No problem. You guys have seen Arohi Kashyap's magic, time for Joginder Sahni's! If I have not made you all mad by the time this game is up, my name is not Arohi Kashyap alias, Joginder Sahni!" I spinned around in the chair saying happily, "Welcome back Arohi!" I got up and ran out of the room with a smile. I stopped outside Mafia's office and looked at him working on his laptop. "You don't know what I can do to be with you Mafia. These past days without you were like lifetimes in hell. And I know, you must have gone through worse without me. But don't worry, I am with you again, wait and watch how I am going to solve this problem. Then, there would be no excuse to send me away from you," I said. He leaned back on his chair holding the back of his neck in pain. His eyes came on me and asked, "What are you doing here still?" I stepped inside the office and said with a softer tone, "I have a problem." "Then it's your problem, go and solve it," he said annoyed. How many times do I have to do this? I sat down without his permission again surprising him once more and said, "But only you can help me!" He looked at me angrily and said, "Get up!" "What?" I asked. "Stand up!" he shouted.