Part 36

Arohi's P.O.V.

I got up from my room and ran outside to put my plan into action. First, I have to convince the priest. I went to him and saw that he was doing his daily prayer. I stood from afar and looked at him waiting. When he finished and turned around, he looked at me surprised. He came to me with a smile and asked, "Do you need anything?" I gave him a big frown and some puppy eyes and said, "Your help." "Tell me," he said. I smirked.

Rajiv's P.O.V.

I got up and slapped one of men who I sent to kidnap Ananya. I held him by his collar and pulled him aggressively to me. "What do you mean that Sean got caught? What were you doing?" I asked furious. "Sorry boss, Avinash had strangled me. If I didn't acted as I was dead, he would have killed me for sure!" he said trembling in fear. I pushed him away and took out my gun. I pointed it to him and said, "You had your chance. You failed. And there are no places for failures in my gang!" I aimed straight at the middle of his forehead and shot him to an instant death without thinking twice. "Take his corpse away. And let this be a warning to you all, I don't want any failures in my gang!" I ordered my men. I turned around and rested my hands on my table. "Deep has Martin and now Sean! Whose fault is that? Is my team filled with a bunch of useless people?" I shouted. "Give me a chance boss!" Ibrahim, one of my most trusted men said. I raised my hand stopping him and said, "No! Deep is getting stronger. If I send anyone else, he can soon capture my whole team. Let's remain unseen and unheard for a while. Until then, keep the search going for Cubic. I want Cubic!" "Yes boss!" all my men shouted together.

Deep's P.O.V.

I returned from the campus and went straight to meet Avinash. As I entered his room, I saw him getting ready with his suit. "Where are you going?" I asked. He turned around and said, "I am resuming my duty sir." "No need! You are not fully healed yet. You need rest," I said. "But sir.." he started and I stopped him saying, "That's my order!" He stood straight and said, "Yes sir!" "I am going to meet the man who you brought back. I have captured Martin already," I said. He looked at me confused and said, "Martin?" I nodded saying, "Martin is with Rajiv." He looked shocked for a while and then composed himself. "Change your clothes and lie back down. You are off the job," I said. "Yes sir," he said. I left his room. I decided to go and meet Ananya also and check Mr. Kashyap. I entered her room and saw that she was laying on the bed with her eyes closed. I decided not to wake her and closed back the door softly. I went to Mr. Kashyap. There was a nurse in his room. Entering, I asked, "How is he?" "He woke up a while ago but fell asleep. He only called Ananya. The doctor said that this is a good sign," she said. I nodded and looked at him. "Take care of him," I said. I left the apartment and walked out of the building. I went to my car and my bodyguards followed me. I turned to them and said, "You all remain here, I will be back soon." "But sir, your safety....." one said and I completed for him saying, "I can take care of my safety." They all remained silent. I sat in my car and drove only for two minutes and reached an old warehouse which was mine, but had no use. I got out of the car and climbed the rusty, iron stairs and reached on top of the six floor building. Up there, there was a small room and two of my most trusted and long working underlings guarding. I entered the small room and saw the man whom Avinash had brought back on a bed unconscious. My underlings had dressed his wounds and bandaged it. In the room, there was a bucket of water for drinking reasons. I held onto it and picked it up. 

Looking at the sleeping man, I dashed the entire bucket on him and he woke up with a jerk. "What the hell? Who did this?" he shouted angrily. I dropped the bucket down and slowly walked to him and stood next to the bed. He looked up at me silently. I rested one of my feet on the bed and leaned forward. I held the back of the man's neck and pulled him closer to me. "Where is Rajiv hiding?" I asked gritting my teeth. He didn't say a word. My grip on his tightened and he hissed in pain as I asked the same question more angrily and louder, "Where is Rajiv hiding?" He sneered at me and said, "This is what we are working for Raichand. We want to see you helpless, just like this! And having the pleasure of seeing you in this manner so closely, is beyond words." I pushed him back on the bed and said, "Don't misunderstand the situation. I am not helpless. I can kill you in a moment." He laughed at me mockingly and said, "Then kill me! This is the difference between Deep and Rajiv. Deep talks, Rajiv acts." I called one of my bodyguards inside the room and said, "Beat him until he speaks. And if by tomorrow morning he doesn't open his mouth, cut off his tongue and both hands. Besides, I have wasted my money in buying medicines for him. I thought that he must be human. But he's just as his boss. He's nothing but a beast." "Yes sir," he said. I looked back at the man who began to get scared at my words. Let's see how he doesn't talk now. "I am giving you a last chance, tell me where Rajiv is," I said. "Do what you want. I won't tell you," he said trembling. I nodded and heaved a sigh. I walked out of the room and said, "Start." The bodyguards closed the door and all I could have heard was the painful screams of the man who was being beaten. I went down to the next floor and walked up to where I had kept Martin. I went to the small cage and removed the covering. There, Martin was kept. He looked at me as I stooped down. "What do you think? Sean is going to speak?" he said. "That's why I came to you. You tell me, where is Rajiv or else I will make the cage smaller," I said.