Part 60

Deep's P.O.V.

Arohi and I remained like that for a few seconds more until she said, "Deep, I need to talk." I placed my finger on her lips and said, "Shh...even I want to talk to you. But more than that, I want to give you your prize." My hand snaked around her waist and I held her close to me. My heart was racing inside me as our chest expanded and contacted with each other with our heavy breathing again and again. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her. I kissed both her eyes and then her red cheeks slowly. My thumb went and caressed her lips and held her neck, tilting her head a bit. "I love you," I said and my lips went into contact with her lips giving her her prize. She slowly began kissing me back. The air began to get more and more humid or perhaps it was our closeness making us feel hot. She was first to pull away, breaking the kiss and took a deep breath. "You really love to torture me, don't you?" I asked in my normal voice stepping back. "I need air also," she said. I looked at her as she looked back at me and we both burst out giggling. "I love my prize," she said. "Do you want more?" I asked taking a step closer to her. She rested her hand on my chest and said, "That's enough. Now listen to me." I remained as she leaned against the dresser and kept her hand on my chest. I pushed both my hands inside my pockets and dropped my shoulders as I said, "Speak." Her fingers began playing with my T-shirt as she asked, "What do you think Ananya and Avinash are trying to do?" I was confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. She frowned and said, "I think that they are planning something behind our backs. They..." I held her shoulders and said interrupting her, "Arohi! You're overthinking. In fact, this was my plan for tonight. I was going to make them become friends. I had planned everything with Doll. It's good that they became friends without us even trying." She still wasn't smiling. "Is this why you interrupted my moment?" I asked. She smiled sadly and said, "I'll give you a million more. But I need clarification on this." 

"I understand that you're worried about her. But she's sensible, she knows what's right for herself. And I'm sure that if she has made this decision, she must have thought it over well," I said. I pulled her closer to me and asked, "Shall we go back outside? Because if your Dad sees us like this, then you will be answerable." She pulled away and looked at me frowning. "So you won't support me?" she asked sternly. I smiled amused. "Of course I will my love. In fact, I want him to find out. So let's do this, we'll kiss in front of him," I said teasing her and held her hand walking to the door. She pulled me back and stopped me nervously. "Deep, what are you doing?" she asked shyly. I smiled and said, "I'm joking. Let's go." I intertwined our fingers and we walked out of the room. Just before we were about to reach the garden, Arohi stopped and I followed. Looking back at her, I asked, "What happened?" She raised our hands and smiled. She let go but I didn't. "Deep, let go," she said. "And if I don't?" I asked smirking. "Don't be stubborn. Let go, please," she pleaded like a child. I raised her hand and kissed it. My fingers slowly let go and she ran back into the park to everyone else leaving me behind. I leaned on a pillar and looked at her smiling. She turned and looked back at me as I expected and my smile widened. She went and sat next to her Dad and looked at me smiling. Smart move! She is sitting with her Dad because she thinks that I can't romance with her in front of him? "Deepu!" Uncle Zeeshan called me breaking my wicked thoughts. I looked at him. "Join us!" he said. I walked closer to them with my eyes smiling on Arohi next to her Dad. I went and sat down next to her brushing my arm against hers making her bend her head and blush nervously. She lowered her eyes. A caretaker came with two plates of light snacks for us to feast on before lunch. Taking it, we thanked her together and looked at each other. "You're welcome," she said smiling and left. "Deep, come join us here," Avinash said to me playing with the kids on the ground. "I'm fine here," I said and looked at Arohi whispering, "Just fine." 

She looked at me pleading with me through her eyes to move but I didn't budge. I took up a snack and bit it. My arm again touched Arohi's. "Deep," Uncle Navin said. Looking at him over Arohi, I said, "Yes Uncle." "This is a beautiful place you have built here," he said looking around. I smiled and said, "I didn't build it Uncle, my grandfather did." I looked at Arohi and said, "But it's without doubt beautiful." She smiled. I thought of a prankish idea and held my plate with one hand. I leaned back straight and in a flash, I brushed my finger on Arohi's waist startling her. She jumped and got up in a jerk. I acted normal. Uncle Navin asked confused, "What's wrong?" She looked at him speechless and stammered, "Uh...Am..." I really tried my best to swallow my amusement but it was just impossible. I looked at her face completely red and asked innocently, "What happened Arohi?" She glared at me. Her father waited for her answer. "Nothing Dad, an ant bit me," she said. "But none bit us. In fact, how can that one ant come to bite you only?" I asked. She went and sat down on the next side of her Dad saying, "I don't know." I grinned and turned my head away from them. This is so much fun to tease her. Her Dad got up from between us and I slid around to her. "You are enjoying this aren't you?" she asked annoyed. I smiled and bent my head. "I will have my revenge. Just wait and watch," she said. "Oh really!" I said and grabbed a snack from her plate and ate it. "Let's see," I said challenging her. "We'll see," she said determined and grabbed the same snack from my plate which I took from hers and ate. She bit it and looked at me with a firm face. I winked at her making that face change in the blink of an eye into her mouth forming an o. I bent forward and rested my elbows on my lap with my plate in my hands as I looked at Avinash and Ananya playing with the kids. I turned back from that position and saw her looking at me. "I know, I'm hot. Don't stare too much, your eyes will burn," I said. "I wasn't looking at you," she said frowning. I turned back and said, "Then?" "I was looking at the grass," she said and rested her plate down on the bench and got up. She walked to Avinash and Ananya and sat down.