Part 7

Deep's P.O.V.

I reached home smiling and feeling satisfied that Arohi was safe. God! I got so scared. If anything was to happen to her, I would have burnt down the entire world. I pushed my hand inside my pocket and took out the gift she bought me. It was the most beautiful gift I had ever received in my life. Or rather, the only gift I have received in my life. Not that anyone didn't want to buy for me, I always told Avinash and Ishika that I don't need any gift, nor do I want one. Guess I forgot to tell Arohi about this. I went to my room and place my new watch with the others I have. I had a whole collection of different brands of watches. I changed my clothes and laid on my bed. With Arohi's picture in my mind, I closed my eyes and slept away. The next day, I woke up feeling very fresh and I readied and went downstairs. I walked out of my building to greet an Arohi trying to solve the cube that I gave her last night. She was all dressed as my driver and looking like the cutest girl in the entire universe. A smile automatically came to my lips when she noticed me after sometime. To conceal my emotions, I placed my sunglasses on and she opened the door for me to enter. She drove to the university campus. She stood silently as she opened the door for me and I came out. Her head was down and as I always do, I looked at her for a while and I left her standing by the car and went inside. 

Arohi's P.O.V.

Mafia went inside the campus and left me by the car. I took my bag from inside the car and ran to the washroom to change my clothes. As I walked out of the washroom, I bounced into someone and he caught me with his strong arms. My eyes were shut tightly and suddenly, I hit the ground hard. The person threw me down! I opened my eyes to see a smirking Danny standing in front of me. I got up and pushed him away slightly asking, "Danny, why did you throw me down?" He smiled and said, "Well, if you weren't so heavy, I could have held you longer." My mouth opened in an 'o' and asked annoyed, "Are you calling me fat?!" He smiled and walked away casually. I followed him and held him by his collar saying, "Did you just call me fat?" He said, "Come on pal, I wasn't calling you fat! I was just saying that I am not strong enough like your Mafia to hold you." My face felt hot and I automatically smiled. Danny shouted out abruptly, "Oh my God! You're blushing!" I cuffed his shoulder and pushed him away. I went back inside the washroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was red. Am I really blushing? But why? Definitely cannot be for Mafia! I washed my face and wiped it with a napkin. I took some deep breaths and walked out of the washroom. I was free in the morning time because I didn't have any class and I decided to go and sit on the stand in the football ground. When I reached there, I was surprised to see Mafia sitting on the stand with Avinash and some of his bodyguards. He had his sunglasses on and his head turned towards me after a while. I looked on the field and saw a class in progress. I spoke to myself, "Oh! That day he came to my class and it looks like today he has to assess this teacher's work. I better not disturb him." I went and sat on the opposite corner of the stand from him. His presence made me feel awkward. I felt as if he was only looking at me. I opened my book and began to read it but I couldn't concentrate. I looked up slowly and glimpsed at Mafia. He was staring at me! I quickly looked back at my book and promised myself to not look back at him but I couldn't help it.

I looked back again and saw him looking at the field this time. I heaved a sigh of relief and felt less awkward. I again spoke to myself, "What are you thinking? He is here doing his work and you are here thinking that he is looking at you?" I shook off all my thoughts and stared at my book without reading anything. Can't he at least come and say hi? Why does he have such a big ego? Blood thirsty Mafia! The bell rang for break and all the athletes on the field scattered. I looked at Mafia and saw him coming towards me. My heart started to race and my face felt hot again. I knew I was blushing again and I couldn't let Mafia see me like this. I quickly got up and left from there without waiting for him to reach me. I walked away quickly and in between, I looked back and saw Mafia standing where I was sitting. He was looking at me walking quickly away. I suddenly bounced into someone and quickly turned around to apologize. "I'm sorry," I said and walked away. I went and sat in the library and tried to catch my breath. My eyes were glued to the entrance for some reason and then, my biggest fear, Mafia walked in. I quickly held the book over my face and covered it. What does he want with me? I slowly took the risk and brought down the book uncovering my eyes and saw him sitting directly in front of me. I had no choice but to uncover my entire face with the book. He stared at me sternly and intensely. I got up and was about to leave the table when he said firmly, "Sit down." His demanding voice forced me to obey. I sat back down quietly waiting for the worse to come. "What are you trying to do?" he asked me. I acted innocent and asked, "What am I trying to do?" He looked frustrated and said, "You are trying to avoid me." I looked at my closed book on the table and had my hands playing with my fingers nervously under the table. I bit my lip. "Stop it," he said. "What?" I asked. "Firstly, playing with your fingers and secondly, running away from me," he said. I was taken aback. "How do you know I am playing with my fingers?" I asked. He smiled and said, "I know everything about you and all your antics. Don't try to hide from me. It's impossible." This was kind of creepy. He knows everything about me? Does that mean he knows how I feel when I see him?