Part 3

Arohi's P.O.V.

I was sleeping and felt as if someone was shaking me. Unconscious, I began to say, "Ananya, please let me sleep for some time longer. I don't want to go to college today." I was feeling uncomfortable in my current position and kept turning. My neck was hurting. Someone held my hand and pulled me up and I woke up half way. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Avinash standing in front of me. Seeing him, I was fully awaken and looking at the person holding my hand, he looked at me through his black glasses. His grip on me was tight. Avinash spoke, "Why are you sleeping so late?" I looked at him as his eyes moved to my hard work from last night. He looked back at me with one eyebrow raised and then said sternly, "Don't even think about running away from here. Because you wont be able to." I looked at him and said, "Don't worry. I know that I can't run away from here and that blood thirsty Mafia. And I'm not even trying to. I have taken up a new job as a delivery girl so that I can repay the debt faster. And I am new to this place so I have to learn the roads and streets by myself." He looked at me impressed and it made my ego get bigger. I smirked. He handed me a bag. I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. He said with a stern expression, "From tomorrow, you will be going back to college. You will be finishing your degree here in London and along with that, you will be working simultaneously to repay your debt." I frowned hearing the name of going back to college. If the people in my own country's college didn't like me, then what will these foreigners do? I responded quickly and frantically, "I don't want to go back to college." He had already turned around to walk away and turned back hearing my statement. "Why?" he asked. I had to make up some excuse and said, "I have to work to repay my debt and if I go back to college, I would take even longer to do so. Hence, I don't want to go back to college until I finish repay you people." I said all that in one breath and after saying it, I needed breath. I took a deep breath and let it out.

He said in the same tone, "You will be ready by 9:00 am. And you will have a car picking up and dropping off you to the college." He was about to walk away when I ran up to him and held his hand stopping him. He turned and looked at my hand on his. Looking back at me, I gave him some puppy eyes. He pulled away his hand from my hold and rolled his eyes at me. Without saying anything else, he walked out. I looked inside the bag and saw some clothes and books with other necessary stationary supplies. I groaned. I don't want to go back to college. I was going because dad wanted me to. But he isn't here so he wouldn't know anything. I am not going. I sat with an angry pout and folded my arms. I thought of an idea.

Deep's P.O.V.

I was sitting and doing some work on my computer when I heard the door opened and what seemed like the sound of a woman's heels' sound kept increasing as it came closer. I didn't remove my eyes from the screen and didn't bother to watch as I knew who it was. She came by my desk and sat opposite me smiling. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She looked at me and said, "What do you mean? I am here to meet you." I continued to work quietly. She stood up and came around to my side. She sat on my lap and kissed me on my cheek. "Can you please get off? I am working," I said annoyed. She looked at me and pouted sadly, "Deep, you are getting very unromantic. Remember when you had now met me? How lovely those days use to be? Now you have become boring." I took advantage of the situation and asked, "Then why don't you leave me alone now?" She smiled and said, "I love you." I rolled my eyes and looked at her smiling face showing my irritation. She got up and went back to sit down opposite me. She took out her phone and began doing something while I continued to work. Then, I saw her hand moving closer to the picture I had on my desk. It was the picture of Ananya. I glimpsed her and saw that she had tears in her eyes. I wasn't bothered and continued. She asked me softly, "Who is this? And why is her picture here?" I looked at her and said, "This is Ananya. Very soon, she would be taking your contract." This was enough to say. Her tears began to flow as she rested down the picture and left. Thank god. Ishika is my current Ananya. I met her a few years back in a party. She was a struggling model and I saw her and was instantly taken by her beauty. She was beautiful. With my contacts, I gave her work and today, she is one of the biggest models of the country. She is famous and loved by all besides me. After meeting her, I gave her a contract of being with me to all my social meetings and posing as my girlfriend. I know, it seems dumb. She is with me for the past few years and I know that she have fallen in love with me but I don't love her. Everytime she comes, I am always rude to her and ends up hurting her. She leaves and then comes back. To tell you the truth, it has become very annoying. And after seeing the beauty of Ananya, everyone else just looks so dull. I took out my phone and called my driver, "Drop Ishika home." I hang up and continued with my work after fixing back Ananya's picture for me to see her.