Part 22

Arohi's P.O.V.

I was still sitting on the bed with my hands in Mafia's. Someone then opened the door and walked inside without even knocking and waiting for permission. When I looked, he was the same man who I met a while ago outside and to whom I badmouthed Mafia. Mafia turned and looked at him standing straight. "I'm sorry to barge into your room like this but..." he started but I then stood up and went in front of Mafia and said, "You should be sorry. Who do you think you are? If you have an appointment then you can wait outside." Mafia rested one of his hand on my shoulder and said, "Arohi, he's..." But I interrupted him saying, "He's rude! How can he just enter your bedroom without knocking?" "Arohi, listen to me..." he said but I didn't want to hear anything. "Sir, I will talk to him," I said. Mafia looked at me like he had given up explaining whatever he wanted to explain and gave me a sign to continue. I turned back to the man. "I am sorry for talking so rudely to you sir but you should also have some manners right? You are a client. You have come here to crack a deal with Mr. Raichand, I know, but there are seats outside for you. Why do you need to come into the bedroom?" I continued. He stood and listened to me with a smile silently. He wasn't even saying a word in his defense. He was right. He should stand and listen to my lecture. When I had finished talking, he looked amused. I looked at him like are-you-serious. "Will you apologise now?" I asked. His eyes went to Mafia behind me and with a amused face, he said, "I'm sorry. I should have knocked before entering." I turned around with a proud smile and looked at Mafia expecting some sort of appreciation for what I just did but he stood and looked at me with an expressionless face. His hands were in his pockets and he stood straight. He didn't even smile and the smile I had on my face slowly began to turn upside down. "Are you done?" he asked sternly. My smile was completely gone now. "Can I talk?" he asked me. "It's your room sir. Whatever you wish," I said bending my head low. "I'm sorry," he said. I raised my eyes and looked at him but he was looking at the man.

"Uncle..." he said further. I looked at him in disbelief. What did he just say? Mafia looked back at me and said sternly, "He doesn't have to knock to enter my room because he lives in this house. He doesn't need any permission because he's my Uncle. Uncle Zeeshan." I was blown away. My face turned pale. I bit my lip and cursed myself. What have I done? Stupid girl! Can't you think before you talk? I looked at Mafia with my wide and scared eyes. He's going to kill me for sure now! My fingers began to play with each other in my nervousness as I bent my head in shame. The man came and stood next to Mafia and looked at me with a smile. I raised my eyes to him and said sadly, "I'm sorry." He smiled and said, "It's ok." "No it's not ok!" I shouted. I looked at Mafia's stern face and lowered my voice saying, "It's not ok sir. I have been really rude to you." He said sounding amused, "I really meant it. I didn't feel bad. Don't worry." I kept my head down. He held both my shoulders and said, "Look at me." I raised my eyes slowly to look at him. "When I have such a rude, arrogant, heartless....and what else? Mafia! Blood thirsty Mafia son like this one, who can ever make me feel bad?" he said smiling amused. I looked at him taken aback in fright and Mafia looked at me angrily with the last part. "I'm sorry," I said. He hugged me and said, "It's ok." Mafia who was behind him looked at me annoyed. He shouldn't know that I said all those things about him or else, he would become thirsty for my blood. He will become his blood thirsty Mafia avatar. I gulped down my saliva. He broke the hug and said to Mafia, "Breakfast is ready." He left me in the room with a fuming Mafia. Like a mouse, I turned around quietly and began to walk to the door with both my hands held together in front of me so he can't hold me back. But he did! He held my shoulder tightly and I stopped. I'm dead meat now! My eyes shut tightly in fear and my body froze. "As far as I know, you call me a blood thirsty Mafia right?" he asked. My eyes opened and he came and stood in front of me. "I have to go," I said abruptly and attempted to escape but he blocked me. 

I still saw hope and tried the other side but he blocked me from that side also. "Did you tell Uncle Zeeshan all those things about me?" he asked. I nodded but then shook my head in no frantically. "Yes or no," he said. I remained silent. He held my shoulders and pushed my back to the wall. "Yes or no," he repeated. I nodded. "Well then, you have to be punished," he said softly. I looked at him frightened and said, "Punished?" "You have to do what I do," he said. I looked at him confused. "Agreed," I said. "Are you sure? You won't back out right?" he asked. My face had now started to become red and my heart raced. I closed my eyes and nodded. I waited for a few seconds and then was left shocked when he planted a kiss on my cheek. My eyes opened and he looked at me with a smirk. I was later even more shocked when he kissed my next cheek leaving my entire face red. He moved back and looked at me with a smirk. My chest moved up and down frantically. I wasn't being able to compose myself. I stood and looked at him in disbelief like a ghost. "What happened? Your courage has given you the answer? Are you scared?" he asked. "Go home. You won't be able to do it," he said stepping back. He left the room and walked out. I was still in shock. I couldn't even move a muscle. "Arohi...Go home!" Mafia said from outside. I walked out of the room slowly and lost in my thoughts about what had happened. Mafia and his Uncle was sitting at the dining table. I stood and looked at Mafia in awe. "Won't you join us for breakfast?" Mafia's Uncle asked. "No, I have to go!" I said and ran out of the apartment. I ran straight back to my room and dropped on my chair in front of my dresser. I raised my eyes to look at myself in the mirror. My face was red. I saw the image of Mafia kissing my cheeks on the mirror and closed my eyes. It was still of no use because I still saw the same image with closed eyes. I opened back my eyes and looked at myself again. "What is it that he loves so much about me? When I look at myself, I don't see anything special. What is it he sees in me?" I asked myself. "I have an idea!" Ananya said behind me.