Part 79

Arohi's P.O.V.

I got out of bed and got ready quickly. I left my room and Dad sitting at the table reading his newspaper, asked me, "Where are you off to?" "I'm going to the campus Dad. See you this evening," I said smiling. "Have a nice day," he said. "You too," I said and went to Ananya's room. I opened the door and looked at her sleeping. I thought that I should let her sleep and left the apartment. I went downstairs and waited for Mafia. I was so sleepy. I only slept for like an hour this morning after talking the entire night on the phone with him. And he also is so strange, he didn't even sleep. He remained with the call on. I smiled and shook my head. Looking up, I saw him approaching. The door opened and he came outside and wore his sunglasses looking handsome as ever. "Good morning sir," I said. "Good morning," he said and looked at me from head to toe with a frown. I looked at my clothes and wondered if anything was wrong with them. He came and stood at the door and I opened it for him and he sat inside. I went quickly to the driver's seat and sat down. I buckled my seatbelt and drove behind the car of his guards in front. "Miss Kashyap, where is your uniform?" he asked. "What uniform?" I asked. "Your driver's uniform," he said. "Do I still have to wear it?" I asked. "Certainly," he said. "Sorry sir, I will make sure from tomorrow," I said. "You better do," he said, "I hate indiscipline." "What do you mean to say? I am indiscipline?" I asked. "No but you don't look professional," he said. What was he talking about? "Are you ok?" I asked. "Why?" he asked. "Why are you talking to me like this?" I asked. "Like how?" he asked. "Like I am an ordinary employee," I said. "So what are you?" he asked. I looked at him and gritted my teeth. "You very well know who I am," I said. "Who are you?" he asked. "I am Madam Mafia. Your boss!" I said. I looked at him through the mirror and saw him smiling. "You are Madam Mafia after working hours. Right now you are my driver," he said. "It's not funny," I said. "I don't joke," he said. "I can comprehend that from your face," I muttered.

I looked at him through the mirror and gave him a sarcastic smile. "Oh come on! I was only teasing you," he said. "I know," I said. "You're not angry with me?" he asked. "Does it matter?" I asked. "What do you think?" he asked. I looked at him silently. I drove silently until we reached the campus and I opened the door for him. He came out and looked at me. "It matters. Don't be angry. I was only joking," he said. I pouted and said, "I know. I'm not angry." He smiled and left me and went inside. I handed David the keys for him to go and park the car and went inside. While walking through the corridor, Sarah met me and she asked, "I thought that your debt had been distinguished?" "It has. Why?" I asked. "Then why are you still driving his car?" she asked. I bent my head and smiled. "Just so," I said. "Aww....you look so cute blushing," she said pulling my cheeks. I pushed her hand away saying, "Stop it." I bent my head low and was walking while stopping her when I bounced into someone. I stepped back and saw Mafia. "Watch where you're going girl. Don't bounce into any other guy," he said. He walked past me and I turned and looked at him. "Oye Juliet!" Sarah said hitting my shoulder. I looked at her as she said, "He's gone." We continued walking when she said, "You have gotten completely crazy in your love." "Mafia is such. Who wouldn't fall in love with him?" I said. "Me," she said. "Danny is perfect for you," I said. She smiled. "By the way, where is he?" I asked. "His Dad has some work with him today so he isn't coming," she said. "But I'm very disappointed in you two. You said that you would come and meet Ananya and didn't come," I said. "I know. I am sorry. Actually, Mom and Dad is in town and they wanted to meet Danny," she said. "Really!" I exclaimed. She smiled and nodded. "So?" I asked. "They agreed to our relationship," she said. "Oh my God! That's awesome!" I said and hugged her. Breaking the hug, I said, "I am very happy for you." "Let's go," she said smiling and we went to class. The lecture was already so boring and on top of that, my tiredness from not sleeping last night.

I yawned and forced myself to remain awake but I guess that it was no use and I didn't even realise when I fell asleep. I felt someone shaking me and I pushed their hand away annoyed. It didn't stop and I opened my eyes a bit. "Arohi, class is over. Wake up," Sarah said. I looked around at the empty class confused and looked at the time. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "I was trying for five minutes," she said. "Do you want a coffee?" she asked. I shook my head and took up my bag saying, "I'll drink one with Mafia." I left her in the empty class and went to the administration building. I went to the clerk and said, "I want to meet the Principal." "Sorry, he's in a meeting," she said. I frowned and asked, "How long will this meeting go on for?" "I don't know," she said. I turned around and sat down on a chair. I buried my face in my hand and closed my eyes. I was still so sleepy even after that nap in class. I pinched myself hoping to remain awake with it but it was no use. I got up and went to the cafeteria thinking that I would just have the coffee with Sarah. As I entered, I looked around and didn't see any sign of her so left. I went and sat under a tree. I leaned against the trunk and closed my eyes. I took out my phone and decided to message him. 'When your meeting is over. Please text me,' I typed and sent. I had an empty period now and didn't have anything to do. Normally, I would be with Danny but he isn't even here. I looked back at my phone waiting for Mafia's message but it wasn't coming. I got up and went back to the office. As I stepped inside, I met Avinash. "Hi! Why did you come this late?" I asked. "I had some work," he said. "Did you meet Ananya before coming?" I asked. "I went but she was sleeping so I didn't want to wake her," he said. "Yeah, even I wanted to meet her before coming but she was sleeping then too," I said. "What are you doing here? Have you come to meet Deep sir?" he asked. I nodded. "I have been waiting for a hour now. What meeting he is having for so long?" I asked.