Part 30

Deep's P.O.V.

I was ready to leave for the campus but when I left my room, I heard some commotion at the door. I went and looked and saw that my bodyguards were stopping Danny from entering but he was trying to push them away saying, "I have to meet Deep Raichand! Understand, it's urgent!" He noticed me and said, "Deep, I have to talk to you!" He looked desperate and I told my bodyguards to let him inside. He looked at the bodyguards annoyed and straightened his clothes. He came inside and looked at me. I felt amused at his angry face and asked, "Did you enjoy that?" He smirked mockingly and said, "Be amused as much as you want Deep Raichand because the news I have brought for you is going to end all you amusement." Avinash came into the apartment and said, "Good morning sir." I nodded. "Why have you come here?" I asked Danny sternly after his statement. "I have come to break the news to you that the girl you love the most in the world, is in great danger," he said. I narrowed my eyes and said, "Don't talk in riddles, come to the point." "My point is that Rajiv is helping Patrick to find and arrest Arohi. He knows that Arohi transported those guns for Dad and has been staying here for the past year and a half illegally. He is planning on making a big case to trap her," he said. I was really blown away by this information. "Who told you all of this?" I asked. "Dad called me a while ago and told me," he said. I looked at Avinash worried and asked, "What do we do?" "Dad suggested that you destroy all the evidence that Arohi had been here and send her somewhere far away, possible to a different country," Danny said. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists hearing this. I held his collar and pulled him close to me and said screamed, "You are telling me to send Arohi away?" Avinash intervened and held my hand saying, "I agree with him." I looked at Avinash in disbelief and slowly loosened my grip on Danny. "What are you saying?" I said to Avinash. "I think that this is a good idea. It's the only way," he said.

I stepped away from them and walked to the sofa area frustrated. "No! I am not going to send Arohi anywhere. She is not going anywhere!" I said firmly. "But sir...." Avinash started but I raised my hand and stopped him saying, "I said it already. That's final. Arohi isn't going anywhere." My eyes welled up as my heart pained at the thought of Arohi going away from me. "Fine! Keep her with you for a few days more but when Patrick comes to arrest her, don't complain!" Danny said. I turned around and pointed him saying, "You shut up! Leave!" He looked at me firmly and said, "You were always selfish Deep. Today, only for your happiness, you are going to sacrifice Arohi. But let me tell you one thing, if anything happens to my best friend, I won't let that go easily. Even if it means killing the most feared Mafia!" He turned around and left the apartment infuriated. I dropped on my sofa and looked at the ground helplessly. Avinash came and stood in front of me. "What are you thinking sir? Danny is right, you can't be selfish and sacrifice Arohi. If there was another way, I would have never advised you to send Arohi away," he said. I looked at him with my teary eyes and asked annoyed, "So what do I do? You very well know how I feel about her. I have lost everyone whom I have ever loved Avinash, I only have Uncle Zeeshan and Arohi now. And anyone can come, I will protect her! I will protect her as long as my heart beats." "I understand your feelings sir, but if Arohi goes away from you, will you stop loving her?" he asked. I looked at him and immediately replied, "Nothing can stop my love!" He sat next to me and said, "Then what's there to be afraid of? You won't stop loving her. She will always love you. But do you want for your love to be sacrificed because you can't let her go?" "You don't understand Avinash," I said frustrated, "Is there no other way?" He frowned and shook his head. He rested his hand on my shoulder and said, "I know that is going to be very hard for you but you have to protect her. You know how dangerous Rajiv is. And you have known Patrick for such a long time. He isn't going to give up." 

"But how can I send her all by herself to another unknown country? Won't she be in danger there also?" I said. "Who said that you are sending her to another country?" he said. I looked at him confused. "Are you forgetting that there is one place that no one knows about besides you and Arohi?" he asked. I thought for a while and the place came to my mind. "My grandfather's temple," I said. He smiled and nodded. "I think that Arohi will remain safe there," he said. "But that's also too far away," I said. "But she would still be close to you, right?" he said. I nodded. "Shall we leave? Arohi must be waiting for us at the car," he said. I nodded and we left. Walking out of the building, Arohi stood waiting and after seeing me, she had a huge and bright smile on her face. She stared at me happily. This was making me weaker to let her go. I frowned and wore my sunglasses to cover the pain in my eyes. She opened the door for me and I sat inside without looking at her. Avinash sat with us and Arohi drove off. The drive was silent. I didn't have the guts to look at Arohi and stared outside. How am I going to break this news to her? "Avinash," she spoke, "What is it that dared to make The Deep Raichand this quiet that he didn't scold me for the morning or even greet me a good morning?" My heart sank looking at how happy and cheerful she seemed. "Please me the secret Avinash, I want to use it for every time he scolds me," she said and giggled. "You will find out in a while," Avinash replied. We reached the campus and I opened the door for myself. I quickly left the car and went inside.