Part 58

Deep's P.O.V.

I got up from the swing and decided to go and give Arohi this news about Ananya and Avinash. As I turned around and was running to her room, halfway, I met up with Uncle Navin. "What time are we leaving?" he asked. I looked at him silently feeling a bit bad. "Uncle...I was thinking...that maybe...we could stay one more day..." I said. He smiled and said, "I would love to do so. This place is too beautiful." I sighed. Thank God! I would have felt so bad that we stay here today again without his will. "Uncle, I'll just be back," I said. "One minute," he said stopping me, "Where is the kitchen?" I looked at him surprised and asked, "Kitchen? Do you need something?" He smiled and said, "I don't know why I am having a great mood to cook something. Can I? I mean, if you don't mind." "Of course not Uncle, I would love to eat your food. Just a minute," I said and turned around. "Avinash!" I called. He looked at me and I called him closer. He got up and came walking fast to us. "Avi...can you carry Uncle Navin to the kitchen? He wants to cook this morning," I said. "Of course sir," he said. "Excuse me," I said and ran away. I reached Arohi's room and tried opening the door but it was locked. I knocked and from inside, I heard, "Who is it?" I smiled and leaned against the door saying, "Your heartbeat." "I am changing," she said. "But I need to talk to you," I said. "Just a second," she said. "But I can't wait," I complained. "Then tell me from right there," she said. "I need to see you to tell you," I said. "But you have hundreds of pictures of me on your phone, look at one and talk," she said. I frowned and said sadly, "I deleted them all." She opened the door and looked at me asking, "Why?" I looked at her with her wet hair falling over her face as she held a towel in her hand. She was so beautiful. She snapped her fingers in front of me breaking my thoughts and turned back around. I stepped into the room and looked at her from head to toe. She wore the same dress from what she wore to come yesterday and looked just as gorgeous. 

"Will you speak now?" she asked. I stared at her and said, "Beautiful." She turned back to me smiling and asked, "Is this what you came to say?" "I came to say something else but after seeing you, I have gone blank," I said. She smiled and shook her head. "Deep," I heard sternly. "Hmm..." I hummed. "Deep!" she shouted. I came back to earth and looked at her bewildered. "If you have come here to stare then leave," she said. I frowned. "Now tell me what you have to say," she said. "I forgot," I said frowning. "Then, when you remember, tell me. But for now, leave. I have to dry my hair," she said. "Can I dry it?" I asked. She looked at me like are-you-serious. "What happened? If you can massage my head, then why can't I dry your hair?" I asked raising my shoulders. "Of course you can but won't you be uncomfortable?" she asked. "Of course not! It's not the first time, remember?" I said and grabbed the towel from her hand. I held her shoulders and pushed her down to sit down on the bed. I climbed on top and and kneeled down behind her. I covered her entire head with the towel and began trembling my hands on her head, drying her hair.

Arohi's P.O.V.

Mafia covered my entire head with the towel and began rigorously drying my hair. I held his hand, stopping him and he asked, "What happened?" I took of the towel from on my head and pushed all my hair to the back and stood up looking at him. "It's ok, I'll do it," I said. "Why?" he asked. "Deep, it's not your cup of tea, I'll dry my hair," I said. "Of course not!" he said and grabbed the opposite end of the towel and pulled it with me. I fell back on my knees on the bed and held onto both his shoulders as he rested his palms on the mattress to hold us up from falling. I looked at him from very close and held his shoulders tightly controlling my racing heart from the sudden tug and now our closeness. His hand raised to my face and with his finger, he pushed my wet hair which was falling over my eye. His next hand slowly began to go around my waist and pulled me closely. My blood began to get warm as I looked at him, panting nervously. "De..Deep.." I whispered but he shushed me. I smiled and pushed him away harshly but felt the sudden pain of my hair pulling and held my skull saying, "Ouch!" Looking at the end of the strand, it was tangled up with his button. He smirked and leaned back comfortably saying, "Remove it." I pouted at his amusement. With my trembling fingers, I began to try and remove my hair but my brain wasn't working properly. I kept glimpsing him smiling at me silently. His fingers soon came and touched my hand making a current run in my spine. His fingers began to gently stroke my hand and arm making me tremble for more. "Deep...stop it..." I said blushing. "Why?" he asked smirking with an arched eyebrow. "My...con...concentration...is getting disrupted..." I stammered. "When I touch you, your brain stops working?" he asked. I nodded. He smiled and held my hand which was on his button. Placing his fingers on top of mine, he moved them and untangled my hair from his button very easily as he didn't even move his eyes from my face. I quickly moved away from him and stood up. I looked in every direction but his shyly and said, "Leave!"