Part 69

Arohi's P.O.V.

I was sitting in Ananya's room with her. God knows where Mafia has disappeared. He said that he was going to find Avinash but at first, his phone was unreachable and now switched off. Even Dad and Uncle Zeeshan came and left. Visiting hours was now finished and there are no signs of Mafia or Avinash. I looked at Ananya sleeping and began to feel a bit thirsty. I decided to go outside for some water and got up. As I opened the room door to step outside, I got a huge and very unpleasant surprise. Mafia was holding the nurse's hand and very closely, standing to her. I looked at them as he smiled and she blushed. Avinash was standing and looking amused behind him. I began to get infuriated and jealous. I folded my arms and looked at them as he didn't even realised that I was standing right here. "You know something? When I saw you for the first time, I instantly liked you. But I had to be appropriate enough and think of the situation. Otherwise, I would have asked you out long before," he said flirty. Avinash noticed me and looked dumbstruck with his eyes the widest it can be. He held Mafia's shoulder but he was so engrossed in flirting with that nurse that he shrugged his hand off and continued carefree. I gritted my teeth and looked on. "Sir..." Avinash said softly gritting his teeth. Mafia ignored him. "Sir!!!" he called again. "Don't mind him. He's jealous that I am having the utmost pleasure of speaking to you, holding your soft and most beautiful hands and stand so close to you," Mafia said. My jealousy was burning inside me and increasing my anger much more. "If you don't mind, can you please let us in? I would carry you out on many dates after this and who knows, our relationship might just be successful one day," he said. "Sir...Arohi..." Avinash whispered. "Who Arohi? I don't know any Arohi," Mafia said. My eyes widened at this and I grabbed my T-shirt tightly to control my urge to murder him right now. Avinash gave up and came to me. "This is not what you are thinking," he said. "What's not what...." Mafia said turning to us and seeing me, he froze to his spot and looked at me with his eyes filled with shock and fear.

I didn't give him wrong. He should be afraid after what he just did, that too, in front of me. He let go of the nurse's hand and said stammering, "A...A...Aro...hi...this....this....this....is....not what you....th...th...think...." I narrowed my eyes at him and remained silent. He came quickly to me worried and said, "Listen to me." I turned around and went inside the room. I stormed back to the stool next to Ananya's bed and sat down. I am not going to listen to anything this time. No matter how hard he tries, I am not going to listen. I had heard everything I needed to hear already and I know that I have not misunderstand anything. He came inside the room with Avinash and looked at me saying, "Arohi, hear me out." I stood up and said sternly, not looking at him, "Avinash. I am going to get something to drink. You can remain with Ananya. And please, tell your boss, Mr. Deep Raichand that neither do I want to see his disgusting face, nor hear his fake explanation." I left the room and went outside.

Deep's P.O.V.

Arohi left the room and Avinash turned to me and said, "Sir, Arohi asked to convey the message that neither she wants to see your disgusting face nor hear your fake explanation." He giggled in amusement and I glared at him and said, "It's not funny. I did all of this just for you and this is how you are repaying me? By making fun of me?" "Sir, I didn't tell you to do what you did. You could have figured out another way to get inside but you chose to flirt with a nurse," he said. He came closer to me and said, "But she was really beautiful, don't you think?" I sighed and hummed, "Hmm..." "Disgusting!" I heard a comment from behind me. I turned and saw a disgusted Arohi behind me with a cup in her hand. Oh no! Now she is going to get more angry. She walked past me and went and stood and looked at Ananya with a frown. "Avinash, sit with Ananya for a while. She was asking for you," she said. Avinash sulked and looked at Ananya sleeping on the hospital bed. He walked closer to her and sat down staring at her. Slowly, he took her hand and his eyes began to well up. "I'll be outside," Arohi said and left the room. I went and stood behind him. Resting my hand on his back, I said, "I'll be back. Take your time." I left the room and walked outside. While he was inside with Ananya, I now have to go and talk to Arohi about why I was flirting with the nurse.