➥6

"Nice uh

"Nice uh... mansion you have here." Seyeon articulated, her eyes darting across the perimeter of the room- Jisung close behind her.

Renjun didn't say much, he only led Seyeon to what looked like a living room.
"I don't really have that much time so could you just ask the questions." Renjun said, tapping his foot on the ground vigorously.

Seyeon eyed he action and began writing on her notebook.
"What's your Full name?" She asked, looking up at the boy who rolled his eyes and shifted on his feet.
"Renjun."
"Full name."
"Huang Renjun- listen is that all you need? You have to go. You're not meant to be here-"

"Who's not meant to be here?"

It was his voice that was first heard, Seyeon's head turned towards the voice. In curiousity.

The person walked in, his head down as he fastened his belt and then his fingers reached up to button the last button- leaving the one on his collar.

Seyeon gasped slightly at the familiar face and turned to face him properly.
Donghyuck lifted his head at the lack of reply and his eyes fell to the girl.

"What the fuck-"
"I can explain! She's-" Renjun began- Seyeon stopping him and stepping forward.
Her heels clicked against the ground as she stood not too far away.

"I'm Yoo Seyeon- Neo city Prosecutor."
"I didn't ask, get out."
"I need to ask some questions to the owner of the house-"
"Get out."

"Sir, listen I need you to cooperate."

Donghyuck inhaled deeply and reopened his eyes, piercing his gaze into hers.
"I won't repeat myself." He gritted out, balling his fists up.
"What did I tell you Renjun?" Donghyuck glowered at the boy.

"S-sorry-"
"Why should he be sorry? He was actually cooperative unlike you." Seyeon said, standing straighter.

"Look Soyoon."
"Seyeon."

"I really don't care what your name is- get out of my house."

Seyeon exchanged a glance with Jisung and she nodded, writing down something on her clipboard.
Donghyuck eyed her and snatched the clipboard out of her hand and ripped the page before she could react.

Seyeon gasped and watched as Donghyuck threw the board to the ground and clenched his jaw.
"Get the fuck out before I break more than your clipboard."

Seyeon didn't react- she already had her answer.

She raised her finger to her ear, and began speaking.
"Prepare the search warrant." She spoke calmly.
"And an arrest."