➥11

"I thought I told you to not come back

"I thought I told you to not come back." Donghyuck spoke, standing by the door as he looked down at the Prosecutor.
His jaw was clenched and hand gripped the side of the door to try and calm himself down.

A yelp of pain followed by a crash cut through the air and Seyeon flinched, eyes looking into the hallway where no one was to be found.
Donghyuck stepped to the side to block her view and glared down at her.

"Get off my property."

"What's happening-"

"I won't say it again." He seethed, moving to close the door but Seyeon stopped him.
"What the fuck do you want?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

"I need your help."

"What?" Donghyuck asked, stopping his actions, letting his hand fall back to his side. He blinked, not uttering a word as he tried to recall what she just said.

Her desperate eyes looked up at him and she sighed.
"I need your help."

"How do I know it's not just a trap?"
"Why would I waste my time in setting up a trap?" Seyeon asked, following the male into his house.

"Because I'm a suspect you idiot." Donghyuck muttered, walking past the first room where the sounds of pain bounced off the walls.

"Don't." Donghyuck uttered, his voice cutting through the hall as Seyeon hand her hand on the doorknob.

Seyeon flinched at his voice and retracted her hand.
"Follow me or I'll personally kick you out with force."
Seyeon nodded and followed him regardless, her gut telling her to turn back and leave.

She was trusting a Mafia leader- it couldn't get worse than this.

Or could it?

"What do you want?" Donghyuck asked once he closed the door of his office.
Seyeon's eyes fell over the room and she took notice of the array of paperwork on his desk.

"Are you really the Leader- you're only 19-"
"Cut to the chase." Donghyuck interjected, pulling out his cigarettes. Seyeon scrunched her nose up in disgust as he began to take a drag from it.

"You have connections right?"
"Depends." He spoke, blowing out a puff of smoke, leaning against his desk.
"You know people like you don't you?"

"People like me?" He cocked his head to the side in amusement and his eyes raked her up and down.
"Rude." He spoke, taking another drag from the cigarette.

Seyeon shifted on her feet and ran her fingers through her hair.
"Are you going to help or not?"

He clicked his tongue, pondering over her words.
"What's in it for me?"

"I won't tell the police about your little gang." Seyeon spoke, motioning around her and Donghyuck didn't reply.

"Or the fact you have illegal firearm in your basement."

"How did you-"
"Are you in or not?"

Donghyuck eyed her hesitantly and dropped the cigarette onto the ground, lifting his food and crushing it.

"I'm in."

Oooh

Oooh

A prosecutor teaming up with a mafia leader

Oop