➥ 64

5 days later

5 days later

It was Sunday, 5 days since she had been in the coma and they had missed their 1 month anniversary but it was the least of his worries.

The nurses made it clear that the only reasoning for the coma was simply due to the amounts of blood she was losing- but she was still hurt.

News came that they were going to take her off the induction and let her regain consciousness, handing over some new fresh clothes to get changed into.

Donghyuck sighed as he looked down at the clothes Renjun had given to him. It consisted of a jumper and sweatpants, along with some cute socks and trainers.

"Alright Babe, I'll try to not hurt your back but I'm sorry if I do." He muttered, walking over to the girl who still had no response.
"It really doesn't help that you're fucking naked under the ugly hospital robe."

"This would be when you'd make one of your horny remarks." He laughed, his smile diminishing as the room was silent.

After all, she was barely alive.

"Okay Mr Lee, could you step out for a second while we stabilise her?" The nurse said, walking him over to the door and shutting it before he could even have his say.

Donghyuck sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
"They said there's no damages to her spine." Johnny voiced, walking over to Donghyuck and he nodded.

"She'll wake up." The eldest reassured.
"I have to let her go...but I'm too selfish." Donghyuck muttered tiredly, dragging his feet over to the door.
"Tell Renjun I'm going home for a bit, I'll be back."

When Donghyuck returned to the hospital, he had been freshly showered and looked more put together than before. Arriving with a bunch of flowers and a cute little card for her to read, along with the surprised he wanted to give for their one month.

Donghyuck took a deep breath before pushing open the door and his eyes immediately landed on the girl who had her eyes open.

His heart warmed at the sight and he rushed over, biting his lip in euphoria as her chocolate brown eyes melted into his.

"Hyuck?"

I didn't want to drag the coma thing on so