➥10

"31 year old Tae Sujin was murdered in her own home Yesterday at around 4pm

"31 year old Tae Sujin was murdered in her own home Yesterday at around 4pm. The police has been investigating the flair of murders recently and have confirmed that it was the job of the 'Neo city Murderer.' We are advising all to please stay safe and if any suspicious ac-"

Seyeon sighed, running a hand over her face as she threw the remote to the side. She desperately wanted to know who the murderer was, ideally before they strike once more.

Her phone ringing cut through the air and vibrated against the kitchen counter, the sound echoing through the air.
"Hello?" Seyeon asked into the phone, pulling at the hair tie around her ponytail to let out her hair.

"Miss Yoo, this is the county Police."
Her focus peaked and she stood straight, listening to the next words.
"There has been another Murder."

It was 10:25 when Seyeon stepped out of her car in the cold and dark night of Thursday evening.
She pulled her blazer closer to her body, staring up at the police station that lit up.

Seyeon scanned the area around her, the air feeling eerie and unsafe, which contradicted her surroundings.
Nevertheless, she shrugged it off and entered the building.

"Ah Prosecutor Yoo, you're the head of the case aren't you?"
"Yes." She said, bowing slightly and tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Do you have a lead?" She asked hopeful and the police nodded, motioning over to the recordings of the CCTV footage.
"Him."

Seyeon squinted at the video of a masked boy with dark brown hair- his eyes concealed by the hat.
"We're not sure who he is but-"
"Leave it to me."

"Minkyu is back." Mark said, taking a sip from his coffee and motioning to the door. Seyeon gasped and stood up from her desk.

"Really?"
"Yeah, he got transferred back here- okay nevermind." Mark muttered when Seyeon ran out of the room.

"Minkyu!" Seyeon exclaimed, her eyes falling on the familiar man. He turned towards her from the sound of the voice with a smile on his lips.
"Seyeon-ah." He said as she wrapped her arms around him.

"When did you get back here?" She asked, voice muffled from his blazer and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around her too.
"Yesterday, I wanted to surprise you all."

"Are you back here for good?" She asked hopeful, pulling away from the hug.
Minkyu nodded and watched as her eyes lit up.

"You haven't changed at all." He smiled, pinching her cheek. Seyeon smacked his hand away with a glare but broke out into a smile.
"I've got so much to tell you!"