➥9

"Prosecutor Yoo, are you okay?" Mark asked, placing his hand on Seyeon's shoulder as she looked pale and zoned out

Seyeon nodded unenthusiastically, gulping down the thundering her chest as she recalled the horrific scene.
Mark frowned at the girl and fell worried but the clicking of cameras bought him to look at the crime scene Investigators.

Donghyuck whistled lowly, eyes flickering from the bloodied mess in the bathroom and back at the girl who was seemingly in shock.
"You know," Donghyuck started, gaining the attention of Seyeon.
"Now we've established I'm not the suspect- I'm leaving."

He turned around with irritation from the day that had dragged on, only to be stopped by a hand to his wrist.

"Wait." Seyeon said, standing up and the boy huffed out air from his nose and harshly turned around- yanking his arm from her grip.

"What?" He spat, his patience running low.

"I'll take you home." Seyeon muttered, sighing as she dragged her feet out of the house.

"Don't come to my house ever again- you got that?" Donghyuck demanded coldly, his head back on the headrest as he threw the phone up and caught it again.

Seyeon scoffed and looked at him through the rearview mirror.
"You're still a suspect."
It was his turn to scoff, turning to look out the window.
"I'm not the murderer."

"Renjun."

Renjun looked up from the laptop and gulped when his eyes met with his boss'.
"Y-yes Haechan." Renjun stammered out, nervously.

Donghyuck's eyes burned into Renjun's and his face remained emotionless.
"Do you know what you've done." Donghyuck spat, his shoes hitting the ground- the sound echoing.

"Stand up." He hissed and Renjun clambered to his feet, his head down and eyes closed.
Donghyuck came to a stop in front of Renjun and laughed.
"Look at me."

"I said look at me!" Donghyuck yelled, pulling his hand back with his fists closed.
The blow never came, Donghyuck's wrist was stopped by another hand.

"Let go of me Jaemin." Donghyuck gritted out, eyes trained on Renjun with anger piercing from it.

"You're a suspect Donghyuck-"
"Don't use my name." Donghyuck growled, harshly yanking his wrist out of Jaemin's grip.

"Know your limits." Venom dripped off of the Leaders tongue.

" Venom dripped off of the Leaders tongue