➥17

Donghyuck

Donghyuck

So
I have some news

Who the fuck.

Oh
Guess who :)

I don't care.

Guessssss

No.

Fine
It's Seyeon
Seen

Oh :(

Can you go away
You're irritating me

Wow
Why are you so rude suddenly 😔

I'm always rude
Nothing new

But yesterday we actually had a decent conversation

We aren't friends.

I thought we got along tho
:(

I was high

No you weren't

I was

But you seemed Normal
Like relaxed

Exactly
I was high

I have some news though anyway
Wait hold on

Incoming call from Seyeon

"What?" He groaned, grumbling something to himself about trying to do work.
"So," the girl began from the other side of the phone.
"I think we can get him this time."

"Okay." He muttered nonchalantly, not really paying attention as he began writing something down.
Seyeon blabbered on, creating a whole plan but stopped at the lack of his reply.

"Are you even listening?" She asked.
"Hello? Donghyuck?"
"What?" He asked irritated.
"Do you think-" she began but stopped and then a few inaudible words were exchanged on his side and Seyeon unintentionally eavesdropped.

"Do you think this is a joke?" Donghyuck gritted out through his teeth at the person he was talking to. Seyeon stayed quiet, awkwardly contemplating whether she should be listening.
"S-sir i-"

A harsh exhale came from Donghyuck and the scraping of his chair bought Seyeon back from her daydream.
"Don't fucking piss me off." He growled, darkening his eyes at the man.

"Get out!" He yelled out, throwing an object in the direction of the door and Seyeon flinched at the sound of the door slamming shut.

There was a silence before Seyeon cleared her throat.
"Uh..."
"Fuck off Seyeon."

Seyeon blinked in disbelief as he ended the call.
"But- shit I need the CCTV." She mumbled and sighed.

Seyeon looked at the sheets scrawled on her bed, different pictures of the suspect making her want to rip her hair out.
"

Fuck it."

Um

Um

A lot of u want me to make him colder

So

I'll try
But

I kinda liked their dynamic but then again he is a gang leader