➥50

"W-what?" Seyeon's eyes were wide as she looked at Donghyuck

But before he could even answer, blue and red light illuminated upon his skin and sirens made Seyeon turn around as police cars pulled up.

"Lee Donghyuck, you're under arrest on suspicion of murder." The police man shouted over the rain and Seyeon's world fell right there.
"W-what, wait,"

"You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention-"

Seyeon watched as Donghyuck got harshly pulled, his hands behind his back.

Seyeon began walking towards him, numb in shock and his eyes burned into hers as handcuffs were tightened around his wrist.

"-when questioned something you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence"

The rain fell off his hair that cascades over his eyes, forced to rip his gaze away from Seyeon as he was pushed into the car.

"Donghyuck, wait, no. Hyuck i-!"

But she was left alone, in the pouring rain.

Uninvited
Unwelcome
The only one who recognized me

Seyeon's hands flew up to her mouth as she watched the car drive off in the rain.
"No, no. Please!" She cried, moving to run in the direction of the car.

Now, would it be okay for me to hold that hand?

I can make it right.

Seyeon cried out in pain as the car was no longer in sight and two arms encircled her waist.
"Seyeon-"
"No!" She yelled, trying to get out of Mark's grip.

"No! Please, Hyuck he-"

Your scent, still, pierces through me and breaks me down.

Let's go back, to that time.

"He didn't do anything! Please Mark, please-" she sobbed, thrashing in his grip.

Nothing else mattered

Nothing else but you

"It wasn't him! Please i-" she cried, heart aching as she stopped fighting against his grip.

The reason I survived from hell and made it out

Was not for me, but for you.

"Love him."

Oop

Oop

So on a brighter note.......

Nevermind I have nothing