➥24

Donghyuck had taken her to the gang house, the hospital wouldn't have been a good idea and he wasted no time in taking her to the medical unit within the house

He pushed the door open with the girl in his arms and cursed as no one was there.
"Fuck, Ten!" He yelled out, placing Seyeon's limp body on the bed.

Donghyuck's eyes scanned the room and then back to the girl who's chest stopped rising.
"Ten!" He growled out louder, clenching his fists before inhaling out and walking over to the girl.

"Seyeon," he began, placing two fingers on her neck, her pulse was barely there yet she was no longer breathing- lips turning blue.

"I'm going to kill him." He muttered, before tilting her chin up and pinching her nose.

Donghyuck leaned over Seyeon and placed his mouth over hers, blowing air into it.

He retracted his lips from hers and began compressing on her chest.
"What happened!" Ten exclaimed in shock as he rushed in.

Donghyuck glared at Ten, making him cower back.
"Stitches and she's been-"
Donghyuck blew more air into her mouth before compressing her chest again.
"Shot."

He performed CPR for a bit shorter than a minute before Seyeon took a gasp of air and her eyes shot open.
She coughed out, ears ringing and vision blurred.

"Am I in heaven?" She said as her eyes fell on Donghyuck.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and exhaled, relieved she was awake.
"Don't move." Is what Donghyuck said as Ten walked over with a needle, gently holding her arm as he inserted it.
"Painkiller." He said, retracting it and walking over to her leg that had his belt on it.

"Uh, you're going to have to get out Haechan." Ten said, motioning to her legs and Donghyuck nodded, making a move to leave but her hand shot out to stop him.

"No, stay...just turn around." She gripped onto his hand, scared.
Ten looked between the two and surpressed his smirk.
"I'll just draw the curtain I guess." Ten said, pulling the curtain so it rested at her stomach.

"Just so you know, I'm gay." Ten informed her before peeling back her bloodied trousers.
Seyeon scrunched her face up in pain and her grip tightened on his hand.

Donghyuck's eyes fell to her and then he looked away.
"Why did you go alone?" His asked, voice monotonous.
"You could have died."

Seyeon pouted a frown, a sign she was about to cry.
Donghyuck sighed as he looked at her.
"If you start crying I'm going to regret doing CPR and bringing you back to life." He muttered.

"You did CPR?" She asked bewildered.
Donghyuck looked at her blankly, not knowing what her issue was.

"Shit man, you could have given me some warning. I mean I know you wanted to kiss me but a one sided one isn't-"
"Shut up, the drugs are making you crazier than normal."

Seyeon giggled, pulling his hand. She caught him off guard and he nearly fell into her if it wasn't for his hand that gripped the wall.

He looked down at Seyeon who's lips her pouted in his direction with her eyes shut.
"Come on Hyuckie, you know you want to~" she sang out, reaching up to cup his face.

Donghyuck's eyes widened and he scowled, pulling away from her.
"Kiss your boyfriend instead."

"Okay come here then." She whined.

"I'm not your boyfriend what the fuck-"
"But you want to-"
"I'll actually strangle you in a second."

"Ooh, sounds kin-"

"I'm leaving."