➥20

"Hey

"Hey."

Seyeon jolted at the voice and placed a hand on her chest, smiling at the boy who had scared her.

"Minkyu-ah you scared me." She laughed, smacking his arm gently and he smiled, shaking his head and handing over a cup of coffee towards her.
"How's the case going?" He asked, taking a sip from his drink and Seyeon sighed.

"I'm getting nowhere." She admitted, rubbing the back of her head and Minkyu hummed, flicking through some papers involving the case.
"Jung Jaehyun..." He muttered.

"You know him?"
"Huh? Oh no I don't." He said, putting the papers down and outstretching his hand towards her. Seyeon eyed his hand and he rolled his eyes.
"You need a break, come on." He smiled and she nodded, putting her hand in his.

"How come you decided to come back?" She inquired as they walked through the pathway of the serenity the park offered.

Minkyu had his hands in his pocket and he looked at the girl next to him, analysing her face.
"I missed you." He admitted, making Seyeon look up at him in shock.

"W-what?"
"I missed you Seyeon, we drifted apart after I left." He sighed, sitting at a near bench. "Everything has changed from what I remember...we've all changed."

We've found him.

Was the text Seyeon got at around 9pm on the Monday evening, her makeup was wiped off and her hair tied up messily - lounging in her sweatpants and hoodie.

"What?" She breathed out in shock, clambering up and turning the TV off.
She stared at the text from Mark, the blunt nature shocking her slightly but the news diverted her mind.

A ding from her phone bought her attention to the newest text that contained the information of the whereabouts.

Seyeon didn't hesitate to pull on her shoes and leave the apartment as fast as she could, anticipating what was to come.