➥59

What Donghyuck wasn't expecting when he answered Seyeon's call on that Tuesday afternoon, was the sound of her panicked voice, whispering down into the phone desperately with fear interlacing her tone

He immediately jolted up from his office chair, running down to the basement as he remained on call to her.
"What's happening?"
"T-there's some g-guys with guns- oh my god." She cried out quietly, hearing the rings of gunshots.

"Where are you Baby, are you safe, please tell me you're not hurt."
"I'm n-not hurt but my brothers are fighting them."
"Okay," Donghyuck breathed out, nodding over at his gang members to grab weapons.
"I'm coming love, nothing is going to happen to you."

✴️

"Fucking drive faster!"
"I c-cant-"
"I swear to you I won't hesitate to shoot you between your eyes." He growled lowly and the driver gulped, hands shaking as he stepped on the gas.

"Was it necessary-"
"Shut up!" Donghyuck shouted out at his members, fists clenched and teeth grinding against each other.

"If they've hurt her-" he began but Renjun placed a hand on his shoulder.
"She'll be safe, she has you."

"Is she safe with me though?"

Seyeon squeaked at the sound of a body hitting the floor and she clasped her hand over her mouth behind the large pillar she was behind.

From the corner of her eye, she saw two feet stopping at the sound and turning around in her direction.
Tears began to well up in her eyes as he walked towards her, slow and heavy steps- the gun clutched in his hand.

Her heart was pounding expeditiously in her chest, throat closing as she took small breaths.
He was dangerously close to the pillar and Seyeon began giving up, frozen to the spot.

She was going to die.

Seyeon's tearful eyes fell to her siblings and their partners who fought relentlessly with all their force against the dozens of masked men.

Instinctively, her terrified gaze met with Jungkook's as he repeatedly punched a guy in the stomach before his eyes latched onto the man advancing towards Seyeon.
He threw the guy aside and without hesitation, ran towards her.

His eyes were dark as he tackled the armed man to the floor, making Seyeon gasp, hearing the grunt and hits being made.
She couldn't see much, praying they would all be okay.

"Seyeon, r-run." Jungkook yelled out, fighting off the man from behind the pillar.
She couldn't breathe, her nerves pricking with anxiety.

"Jung-"
"Go."

Seyeon shakily stood up, legs threatening to give in and she turned her back to the pillar, only for a gunshot to ring and a body to fall to the ground.

Her eyes widened, body jerking on instinct. A forceful breath left her lungs and she slowly, painfully turned around.

Her eyes fell to the floor beside the pillar, now able to see her brother, only he was laying on the floor, shot.

"Oh my God," she breathed out, her whole world being knocked out of her lungs as she watched him clench his teeth in pain.
"N-no." He managed out in pain, watching the man walk towards Seyeon.

Her breaths were shaky as the masked male walked over to her, spinning his gun around on his finger.
Seyeon's eyes widened as he lifted the gun to her, the sight of the barrel filling her with dread, she squeezed her eyes shut.

Then the gunshot went off.

You asked for it