➥62

I should have made the last chapter more dramatic

Oh well y'all asked for it 🤷 they could have been in bed cuddling and being cute as shit but

I guess you guys don't want that 😔

Now he's crying but it ain't my fault 🤷

Jk it is

Donghyuck screamed out in pain, anger, loss

Renjun flinched at the sound and gulped back his own tears.
"Haechan i-"

Donghyuck didn't say anything, he strided over and grabbed the nearest blade, panting furiously as he pulled Hoseok off a man and straddled the masked enemy, continuously thrashing the blade into him.

"Hey, man-" Hoseok said horrified at the scene in front of him.
"Namjoon went with them- shit." Yoongi said as he approached his boyfriend.

"What the hell..."

Donghyuck was blinded by his thoughts, not realising that the man had stopped breathing and all he was stabbing was a dead corpse.
"I think he's dead now." Yoongi deadpanned, snatching the knife out of his grip.

Donghyuck breathed out the breath he had been holding and got off the unmoving man, feeling the taste of bile grow up his throat.

He quickly ran over to the nearest trash can, hunching over as the contents of his stomach emptied. Tears pricked at his eyes and a hand rubbed his back comfortingly.

"It's my fault."
"No it isn't Haechan." Renjun said, looking down at his leader with sad eyes as tears dripped off his face.

Donghyuck sniffled and wiped the back of his mouth, only to be pulled into a hug

"It's not your fault Donghyuck."

"Why is Haechan shirtless?"
"Shut up Jaemin!"
"Wha- ouch!"

There wasn't much anyone could do as the two siblings laid in their hospital beds, side by side.
Mark, Johnny and Jeno had made it to the hospital, Johnny being Seyeon's legal guardian ever since she had moved from home.

"Hey man." Johnny said softly, holding a hand out to Namjoon. Namjoon nodded slightly and shook his hand.
"Johnny?"
"Yeah that's me, is she okay?"

Namjoon shrugged and sat back on the chair, running his hands through his hair.
"She'll be okay, trust me- she's a fighter." Mark said, frowning at the operating theatre doors as they waited in the hallway.

"What happened?"
"Seyeon got stabbed... sliced actually, on her back and they're not sure if it's damaged her spine."
"Spine? She could..."
"Be paralysed I know."

There was an impending silence and Jeno began walking away with tears in his eyes.
"I need air."

Mark nodded and followed behind him.
"Jungkook?" Johnny asked.
"He was shot." Namjoon said and sighed.
"What if they-"
"They won't." Johnny assured, rubbing his shoulder. "She's been through a lot, she will make it."

Namjoon nodded and rubbed his eyes.
"Thanks man."

"Where is she!" Donghyuck yelled out as he reached the waiting room where the 4 of them already were.
Mark avoided Donghyuck's eyes and Jeno gave him a solemn look.

Donghyuck could feel his world cracking into shards as Namjoon shook his head.
"They induced her into a coma... they're not sure if she'll wake up."

Rip Seyeon you'll be missed

Anyway

Should I continue with more gang gang or have I scared you all :)

Should she live or die because this book Hella long

Also

This book really blew up yo

I love you all