➥18

I was going to make him more cold
But it's my book so
;)

Let's get this SOHYUCK SHIP STARTED
SOHYUCK?
Dongyeon?
Idek

"Not so confident now huh?" Donghyuck spat out, his fists clenched around the bloodied guy's collars

He panted through his anger, straddling the man and his hair fell over his eyes, pure anger consuming him.

The man, Leehyun choked out a laugh, earning the attention from Donghyuck but before he could react- Donghyuck received a blow to his stomach.

He was sent crashing to the ground, his back hitting the hard floor with huge impact. Donghyuck screwed his eyes shut in pain, wincing. Leehyun was faster, pulling Donghyuck up and instantly throwing a punch at his face, then another.

Donghyuck stumbled back and raised his hand to his lip, seeing the blood, he gritted his teeth and his eyes darkened. He lunged for Leehyun, pushing him into the glass cupboard.

The force sent the glass shattering, the shards falling like raindrops onto the surroundings. Leehyun groaned out in pain and Donghyuck sent another blow to his stomach and another until he stumbled back to stop the pain in his back.

This left him vulnerable as Leehyun grasped his shirt and pushed him into the shards on the floor.
Donghyuck harshly took in air, his breath hitched as the glass pierced his body.

Leehyun grinned down maliciously and Donghyuck pushed him off through his pain and tackled him to the floor.
"Where is she!" Donghyuck yelled out, panting out harshly.

Leehyun smirked through the blood decorating his mouth and skin.
"Dead."

The sickening crunch of his nose echoed through the air as Donghyuck- through his rage- blundered a punch to his face.

His vision blurred and his eyes scanned the area, impulsively grabbing the nearest shard of glass and pulling his hand back to imprint it into the barely breathing man under him.

The door swinging open caused Donghyuck to freeze, his hand gripping the glass still in the air.
He straddled Leehyun, one hand clenching his shirt and his hair fell over his eyes, blood oozing from his face.

Donghyuck's eyes fell to the girl at the door and the room fell silent. The only sound was the harsh and anger ridden pants from Donghyuck.
His chest fell and rose fast which didn't go unnoticed by her.

"Get out." He seethed, voice rough and deep.
Seyeon flinched slightly as her wide eyes fell to around the room, blood smeared around the floor and the wall.
"I-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" He screamed angrily and gritted his teeth, burning holes into her figure through his messy hair.

Seyeon gulped and immediately left the room, the door closing behind her.

As soon as she left, Donghyuck visible relaxed, clenching the glass, piercing his skin before dropping it onto the ground and stumbling up from the unconscious man.

He looked down at the man and sighed, wincing as he bought his hand up to his ear.
"Send Taeil in."

Donghyuck slammed the door shut behind him, the force racking through the house and he bough the back of his hand up to wipe the blood off of his lip.

A gasp pulled Donghyuck out of his pained state and he looked back to see Seyeon kneeled down next to the man, checking his pulse.

"I told you to leave."