➥29

"Are you sure that guy wasn't Jaehyun that day?""Im pretty sure

"Im pretty sure...but I think he's connected to him." Seyeon said as she sat in the passenger seat of Donghyuck's car.

Donghyuck sighed and leaned his head back on the headrest.
"How did it go yesterday?" He yawned, rubbing his eyes slightly.

Seyeon sighed and shifted uncomfortably, flinging her legs over his lap.
Donghyuck stopped what he was doing and turned to her slowly, giving her a look of disgust.

Seyeon raised her eyebrows threatingly and nudged her head upwards trying to intimidate him.
"And what?" She shot back out in a deep voice, obviously as a joke.

Donghyuck stared at her blankly and then without eye contact, reached to the back seat and pulled out a gun.

"Okay I'm sorry, nevermind." She said defeated, removing her legs from his lap and wincing as she put it back on the floor.

Donghyuck blew air out of his nose in amusement, not wanting to give her the satisfaction that she was indeed- funny.
"Idiot." He said, leaning forward to put on some music.

"Let's get to know each other friend."
"No thanks."
"So, when is your birthday?"
"And she never listens anyway- my birthday? Its the 6th of June."

"Ooh, mines the 6th of July."
"I didn't ask."
"But you wanted to know."
"I really did not."
"What's your family like?"
"I don't know."
"You don't know?"

Donghyuck sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair, looking out of the window.
"I'm an orphan."

"Oh."

At her reaction, Donghyuck shut his eyes, already knowing she was pitying him.
"Well fuck them then." She said, making him open his eyes in surprise.
"At least you have your gang, I bet they're family."
Donghyuck couldn't help but nod, knowing she was right.

"Yours?"
"My Mum and Dad live like an hour away, I see them mostly on the weekends."
"That's nice, do you have siblings?"
"Yep, there's 5 of us."
"5?"' Donghyuck asked in shock and Seyeon nodded.

"Im the only girl."
"They must be protective."
"You have no idea, they've beaten up my last 2 boyfriends- one broke up with me the next day."
"Damn...good luck Minkyu- actually I'd probably join in-" he was cut off with Seyeon slapping his arm.

"What made you be in a gang?"
He knew this question was coming.
"I got involved with the wrong people at a young age and kind of fell into it."
"Do you enjoy it?" She asked genuinely, not one to judge anybody.

Donghyuck shrugged, pondering.
"It's not like I kill people who are innocent...but sometimes its..."
"Tiring?"
"Yeah."

Seyeon and Donghyuck fell into a comfortable silence as they watched Jaehyun walk out of the apartment and down the street.
He worked at the store across the road from the building, easy for them to know where he is most of the time.

Seyeon yawned and Donghyuck looked at her, the sun broke through the window, illuminating on her skin as she rested her head on the window. The pools of brown in her eyes became more honey toned and her lashes fluttered as she blinked.

"Do you wear makeup?" He asked, his eyes raking over her face. Seyeon turned her head towards him.
"Mostly when I'm working but on my days off I just can't be bothered." She shrugged and Donghyuck nodded.

"Why?"
"No, it's nothing." He shook it off and Seyeon eyed him unconvincingly but didn't have he strength to push on it.
"When can I walk?"
"Never."
"Very funny."
"Ten said two weeks."

"Too long...like my dick." Seyeon said, making finger guns and winking at Donghyuck.

"I still can't believe you were acting all sweet and girlie with him." Donghyuck muttered in disbelief, massaging his temples.

Seyeon grinned and shrugged, throwing her legs over his lap, but this time he don't move them.

Personally I fucking love their friendship

Actual goals don't @ me

Ugh we love (whatever the ship name is)