➥13

"Y-you wouldn't-""Why wouldn't I, hm?" He pressed, standing up from the chair and walking over to the left side of her- snatching the gun into his hand

"Y-you wouldn't-"
"Why wouldn't I, hm?" He pressed, standing up from the chair and walking over to the left side of her- snatching the gun into his hand.

The clicking of the weapon made her flinch and she stared wide-eyed at her.
"Don't think we're friends Seyeon, I'm only doing this because of the deal we made."
"You see this," he motioned to the gun in his hand.

"I've never missed."

Seyeon held his gaze for a second but she nodded her head.
"Remind me never to get on your bad side then." She muttered, watching the CCTV camera again.

Donghyuck scoffed out a laugh and placed the gun into the waistband of his pants.
"Trust me, it isn't hard to get on my bad side."

Seyeon was about to answer, when she got cut off by the ringing of her phone. She was quick to answer it, holding the device to her ear.
"Hello? What- I'll be right there." She informed the person before hanging up and standing from the seat straight after.

"I need to go, there's been another killing-"
"Should I come-"
"Can you come-"

They both paused at the same time and a smile tugged at Seyeon's lips as she surpressed a laugh at the amusement of the situation.

"You need to look like you fit in." Seyeon hummed, raking her eyes over his closet.
"You have too much... informal outfits."

"My bad Miss Prosecutor." He retorted, pushing her out of the way and harshly pulling the hangers aside.
"I don't even think I own a suit." He grumbled, running a hand through his hair and delving deeper into the midst of his closet.

"Have you never been to like a meeting?"
"For what? I'm the leader you dumbass." "Oh yeah."
"Plus, I don't know if you've noticed," he began, inching closer to her.
"But I'm a criminal."

"Just smile and act natural okay?" Seyeon said, her heels clicking as they reached the doors of the police station.
Her eyes flickered over to Donghyuck who still remained expressionless and cold.

Seyeon scowled at his appearance and stood in front of him with a sigh.
"This needs to be believable." She began adjusting his tie from its loose and lazy knot to a proper one, tilting her head to the side in concentration.

Donghyuck's eyes stayed trained on her face as she slightly stuck her tongue out in concentration, fixing his collars and smiling in satisfaction.

"Seyeon, what are you doing here?" A voice cut through the air and the girl jumped back slightly, raising her head to the direction of the voice.

"Ah Minkyu, I'm here for the case." She smiled and the man nodded before his eyes trailed to Donghyuck.
"And this is?"
"Don-"
"My intern! He's my assistant starting today." Seyeon interjected, subtly elbowing the boy.

Donghyuck didn't react however, he only glared down at the girl.
"Oh...what's your name?" Minkyu said, walking over and outstretching his hand.
"Donghyuck." He said, eyeing Minkyu's hand.

After a moment of awkwardness, Minkyu retreated his hand and rubbed the back of his neck before clearing his throat.
"Let's go inside." He said as he began walking into the station.

Seyeon nodded and waited for the man to go before turning to the cold gang leader.
"You weren't supposed to tell him your name!"

"Relax, why do you think I'm called Haechan? It's my criminal name." Donghyuck winked and smirked as he walked into the station- leaving Seyeon dumbfounded.

" Donghyuck winked and smirked as he walked into the station- leaving Seyeon dumbfounded