➥77

"Seyeon-""Get off me!" She yelled out, chest rising and falling out of anger as Donghyuck grasped onto her arm

"Seyeon-"
"Get off me!" She yelled out, chest rising and falling out of anger as Donghyuck grasped onto her arm.

"You're not thinking straight baby-"
"Let go! I'm going to kill-!"

Donghyuck pulled the girl into his chest, running a hand down her back as the other stayed on her head. Seyeon fought against his grip, crying out in anger before her sobs turned into agony and grief, slumping against her boyfriend.

"It's okay, I'm here." Donghyuck whispered continuously as she cried into his chest.

"He's g-gone." She cried out, hiccuping on her sobs as Donghyuck rocked them side to side before moving slowly over to the bed and laying her down on it.

"I'll be back." He said, quickly moving over to the vanity, grabbing her makeup wipes and walking over to her.

He smiled as he sat beside her, wiping away her tears first and pressing a gentle kiss to her forhead.
"Here." He said, brushing the hair out of her face and carefully wiping the makeup away with the wipe.

Seyeon sniffled as he continued to take her makeup off, feeling empty now she had gotten out all her anger and sadness.

She watched as he disposed of the wipe before walking over to his wardrobe, picking out his hoodie she loved and walking over with it in his arms.
"Here." He said softly, handing it over to her.

Seyeon tried to manage a smile, but she couldn't. Sighing out of exhaustion, she stood up and stripped of her work clothes, shoving on the hoodie which got stuck on her high ponytail.

Donghyuck chuckled softly before helping her out of the situation, pulling it over her head.
He smiled softly and guided her over to the bed, switching off the lights and sliding in next to her.

"Goodnight, I love you."