➥73

"Hey!" A voice yelled out, Donghyuck and Seyeon both looked at each other like deers caught up in headlights, before sprinting off as fast as they could

"Hey! Hey you! Wait!" The officer yelled, half naked as he chased the two, wanting his clothes back.

"Shit, quick." Donghyuck said, grabbing onto her hand as they both ran through the halls of the police station, adrenaline rushing through them both, wind slapping their faces.

Seyeon laughed at the thrill and looked at Donghyuck who had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Oh my god, I can't believe that just happened!" Seyeon exclaimed, panting once they made it to safety. It was nightfall and Donghyuck began taking the police uniform off, disposing of the shirt in the bushes, leaving him in a white vest.

"Let's go." He said, grabbing her hand and heading in the direction of the car. They both rushed over to the car, the affects of adrenaline still remained as they sat inside and Donghyuck leant over to grab a leather jacket from the back, slipping it on.

"I've never felt that before." She said, exhaling with a smile on her face and Donghyuck turned to her. The car lights illuminating his skin.
"Hm?"

"The thrill, the adrenaline." She said, placing a hand on her chest, the feeling of her heart beating against it.
Donghyuck smirked at the girl and began the engine.

"That's what life really is baby."

"Let's get McDonald's!" Seyeon exclaimed, pointing to the fast food chain and Donghyuck complied, pulling up to the drive thru, ordering for her.

"You memorised it?" She asked incredulously and he nodded.
"Of course I did, what kind of boyfriend would I be if not." He said and Seyeon rolled her eyes.
"You're the most perfect boyfriend, regardless of what you do."

"Even if I broke your foundation?"
"What!"

Donghyuck winced and cleared his throat awkwardly.
"I was getting the hair brush but...I knocked the glass foundation over."
Seyeon scoffed out a breath of disbelief.

"Uh...but I think you're pretty without makeup on!" Donghyuck exclaimed, plastering a grin on his face and Seyeon angrily leaned over and squished his cheeks together.

"You're lucky I love you."

The two of them sat in the car at 9pm on a Saturday afternoon, munching on food as they watched Doyoung sitting at a table in the café.

Seyeon had her feet on Donghyuck's lap, eyes falling over his figure as he ate effortlessly.
"Sup hottie?" She clicked her tongue and watched as he began choking on his food

She gasped and leant forward, patting his back and offering him a drink.
Donghyuck breathed out once he regained his breath and glared at the girl.
"You made me choke."
"On that d-"
"Actually that's y-"

"Wait, who's that?" Seyeon squinted at the figure sitting opposite Doyoung.
Donghyuck turned his attention to the Café and watched as Doyoung slid something across the table.

"He must be the other guy."

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Who is it