➥68

"Holy shit

"Holy shit." Is what left Seyeon's lips when she got to the scene, red and blue lights illuminating the street, chaos.

Ambulance wheeling a half conscious Jeno on a stretcher and police tape enclosing the area, people gathering at the scene.

Her eyes caught a trembling Mark and she ran over, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"What happened?"

"I-i was in the neighborhood a-and I decided to see J-jeno and when I got there h-he-"
"Shh, it's okay, it's okay." She cooed when the boy burst out into tears, wrapping her arms around him.

The feeling felt nostalgic, the feeling of her best friend huffing her bought tears to her own eyes but she swallowed them down and pulled away, grasping his cheeks in her hands.

"He'll be oka-"
"I love him."

"What?" Seyeon said, caught by surprise as Mark blurted out his confession, ears and cheeks splotched red and tears glittering his skin, hair disheveled.
"I love Jeno okay!" He exclaimed through his tears, sinking to the floor in shame.

Hand over his face he began sobbing.
"I love him." He whispered out, voice cracking as his secret all came rushing out.

Seyeon crouched down and ran a had down his back comfortingly.
"He'll be okay Mark." She said before bringing him into her, his head on her chest as he cried his heart out for the boy he grew to fall for.

Seyeon's body felt heavy as she began taking steps into Jeno's apartment, it having its own steps to walk up as he lived on the first floor.

Her hands trembled as she reached for the door knob, twisting it open and gulped as the door swung, the darkness looming.

She began taking steps in, flicking on the light and to her horror, blood tracks stained the floor- obviously sign of Jeno being dragged across the floor.

Seyeon felt sick, sick to her stomach bug rage over took her. She followed the blood streaks, it leading into the bedroom.

The room was trashed, signs of struggle all around. The mess and havoc of the room left Seyeon stunned and in tears, turning to the wall beside his bed.

The large pool of blood next to a untouched dry spot, indicating where Jeno was held hostage- the rope still dangling from the wall light and to the floor, soaking in blood.

Distraught, Seyeon fell to her knees.

"The killer must have been wearing gloves, no traces of DNA- at all." Jungwoo, the forensic said as he toured Seyeon around the lab.

"But we did find one thing."
"What is it?" She asked curiously and Jungwoo pointed to the pictures of Jeno's wound.

"It's the same sort of incision from a knife...but the wound was sewn up."
"Sewn up?...wait, can I take this?"

Jungwoo nodded and watched as the girl frantically ran to the office.

"Any new on Jeno?" Johnny asked as he sat with Eunmi at the office, praying everything was okay.

Seyeon shook her head but was too determined to solve the mystery that she couldn't make out words.
The image of stitches after a wound was not new to this specific murder and Seyeon began pulling out files from years back.

"What's going on?" Johnny asked, confused as to what the younger girl was doing.
Her eyes scanned the shelves before pulling out a familiar case, one she studied at her criminology course.

2015
Totalled 32 victims, 29 of which passed.
The survivors severely injured and have recalled what they remember as being cut open and stitched back together- left there in their own pool of blood.

Approximately, 10 minutes later, the sound of snipping filled the room- the seams being ripped.

There were two people involved in this murder
One wanted to hurt and not kill
The other one wanted to kill

Case never solved

Yes it's taken from abyss but tbh

I love that drama so