➥49

Is he using her?

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

LMAOOOOO IM SO MEAN Y'ALL THOUGHT IT WAS AN UPDATE

okay sorry but here's the chapter

"What?" He breathed out, his eyes flickering down to hers

"Y-you...why me? Why are you letting me stay here, why are you being so nice?"

"Who have you been talking to?" He growled out and Seyeon moved out of his grip and took his jacket off.
"I need some time."

She began walking down the steps, him following closely.

"Time for what? What happened!"

They had reached the first floor and everyone in the living room had stopped.
Mark and Jisung made eye contact, wondering what was happening while Jeno's eyes were narrowed.

"I don't want to talk about it."
"How is anything meant to be better if we don't talk about it?"

Seyeon reached the front door and twisted it open, not even hesitating to step into the pouring rain.

"Seyeon!" He yelled out.
"Fuck." He hissed, grabbing an umbrella and running out into the rain.

"What's happening? Why aren't you telling me-"

Seyeon turned around, her hair matted down and wet from the rain and she sniffled.
"If it's the truth...I don't want to hear it."
"If what's the truth?" He yelled out exasperated.

Seyeon turned away from him and closed her eyes.
"If you said it, I don't think I can handle the pain." Her voice cracked into a whisper.

The rain stopped falling over her and she looked up, only to see the umbrella over her head.
Tilting her head slightly, she came into view with his chest that was behind her but she immediately turned away.

"I'm going to go-"
"To who."
"M-min-"

"No the fuck you aren't." He stated, grabbing her wrist to pull her inside.
"I have to!"
Donghyuck stopped and turned towards her.
"Why do you have to, what the fuck did he say?" His voice was dark and Seyeon gulped.

"P-please just let me go."
"And get fucking raped, are you kidding me? Why would i-"
"It's not like you care!" She shot back and Donghyuck scoffed.

"Who said I didn't care? Of course I fucking care about you."

"But you care about your job though." She said, looking him in the eye.
"You would put your job before me and I understand that, which is why," she panted out, her heart aching.

"You said y-you're using me."
"When did I say that?"

"Minkyu showed me, he showed me a voice recording and you said
'All I have to do is get on their side, and it will all work out, then Seyeon will fall in love with m-me and ill u-use her."'

Seyeon's breaths were heavy at his lack of reply and she let out a breath of air as it dawned on her.
"Y-you," she stuttered out in pain, heart aching as she began walking back from him, rain hitting her.

Donghyuck's eyebrows were furrowed and the realisation dawned upon him.
"Seyeon-"
"No! Why would you- I trust you Donghyuck." She cried, walking away from the house.

"Fuck sake, Seyeon." He said, letting the umbrella fall out of his hand and he strided over to her, stepping in front of her.

"Listen to me-"
"I don't want to-"

"I didn't say it."
"But I heard it! You said you have to get on their side and it will work out."
"Did you even hear me say the words she'll fall for me and I'll use her?" He pressed, watching as her face fell.

"B-but the voice recording ended and he told me you said that-"
"What I said was, I need to get on their side and it will all work out, then Seyeon will finish her case."

Seyeon froze, heart dropping and gut churning.
"But he-"
"Lied." Donghyuck said, panting out of anger and his hair fell over his eyes from the rain.

"I'm not the one using you Seyeon."

"But why would you let me live in your house? Why are you- a gang leader- friends with a prosecutor? Why are you being so nice to me, why haven't you killed me yet-" she ranted out, the rain falling harder.

"Because I love you."

Just to clear up

Just to clear up

Minkyu showed her the voice recording that said
"All I have to do is get on their side, and it will all work out, then Seyeon will-"

And then it cut off so seyeon asked what happened next

Minkyu said "seyeon will fall in love with me and I'll use her" but that's not what happened y'all

Anyway

I love you???????

Gang leader Donghyuck???

Idk him