➥70

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

"I've looked into the address Jaehyun gave, it's on the other side of town." Seyeon sighed as she walked into the office, glancing over at Mark's desk that was empty.

"I can go check it out." Johnny said, standing up to look at the paper. He examined it for a second before nodding.
"It's near the train station."
"Are you sure, I would come with you but..."
"Honestly," he began, hand on her shoulder as he smiled at her. "It's okay."

Seyeon nodded and smiled gratefully, watching as he got his jacket and left the office, kissing Eunmi on the cheek.

Seyeon raised her brows at the girl and Eunmi grinned.
"So we might have gotten drunk and one thing led to another-"
"You guys fucke-"
"Shh!" Eunmi said, covering Seyeon's mouth.

Seyeon removed Eunmi's hand and smiled smugly.
"Looks like you've had fun."

Eunmi glared at her before pulling down Seyeon's collar slightly.
"So have you." She smirked and Seyeon sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck and began walking to her desk.
"You should see his." Seyeon winked.

"Hello, I'm Doyoung." The young man said, holding his hand out and Seyeon shook it, motioning for him to sit down.

"You wanted to see me?"
"Ah yes, about my friend Jeno's attack."
"Friend?" Seyeon asked, scribbling down on her notebook.
"I live in the apartment opposite his." He clarified and Seyeon nodded.

"So?"
"Oh, yes so I might be able to help with the lead."
"How so?"
"I remember what he looks like."

"Okay, go ahead." Seyeon said, ready to write it all down.
"He was around 5 foot 6, dark hair, could be black or brown I'm not sure...uh he was quite big, heavy."

Seyeon furrowed her brows at the description, trying to match it up with anyone.
"Are you sure?"
Doyoung nodded, leaning forward on his chair.
"Did you see anyone else?"

Doyoung shook his head.
"And what time was this?" Seyeon questioned further. Doyoung's gaze shifted, his fingers drumming on the chair and his leg bounced up and down.

"Uh, I can't be sure exactly...um it was dark outside so it was like 10pm."

Seyeon eyed the male and wrote it down with a nod, before smiling and standing up with a close of her notebook.
"Thank you for your cooperation, I'll be in touch if I find anything."

Doyoung nodded and stood up, straightening his blazer and walking to the door.
"Well, I'll be looking forward from hearing from you."
"Of course." Seyeon said, smiling as he left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Her smile dropped and her eyes darkened.
"Liar," she muttered, walking over to her desk.
"It was at 6 and he was tall."

"His description didn't match up with Mark or Jeno's, keep an eye on him- add him to the list.
Jisung nodded, typing away at the computer

"Does Jeno know who it was?"

Seyeon shook her head.
"He saw the back of the man before being struck on the head from behind, Mark saw someone running out of the house."

"But there were two people?"
"Mark described the male as 6 foot, dark hair, slim build and the one Jeno saw, 5'10 with icy blonde hair, slim."

"But we have no idea who they are."

"Not yet."