➥76

"Xiaojun, he has the tattoo doesn't he?" Eunmi asked Mark

"Xiaojun, he has the tattoo doesn't he?" Eunmi asked Mark. "He is the security guard downstairs."

Seyeon laughed nervously and nodded.
"Y-yeah."
Her eyes flickered to Jisung who was across the room and she looked away at his curious gaze.

"Any leads Seyeon?"
"Actually, can you print me off a house search warrant." She said, standing up and walking out of the room.

"Make that two, I'm going for Xiaojun." Johnny said, nodding at Seyeon who nodded back.
"Let's get these criminals." She said, looking up at him and he laughed, holding out his hand for a high five.
"Yes."

She smiled and high fives him back.
"Let's do it."

"Who's the house warrant for? And why did I have to print out an arrest, you might not know-"

"I know, trust me."

"Well, it's past my shift so I should get home." Jisung said, yawning as he stood up and Seyeon nodded, bidding him goodbye and she waited for him to leave the room.

"You two, we leave at 7." She said to Mark and Jeno.
"For what?"
"To catch the suspect."

Her phone ringing cut her off from explaining further and she frowned at the caller ID- Namjoon.

"They're taking him off life support."

Seyeon ran through the halls of the hospital, ears ringing and heart raging with emotions.

"What's happening!"
She pleaded once she reached the 6 boys at the waiting room, tears lining her eyes.

Their faces we solemn, most of them red eyed and grieving.
Namjoon shook his head and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"We told them to wait till you got here-"
"No, no please tell me this isn't happening!"

"Seyeon-"
"No, no! Jungkook!" She screamed out as she ran into the room, riping back the curtains to see her brother laying in the same position he was in a month ago.

The tears began freely falling, her chest tightening, compressing with guilt as she stumbling over to him.
"Please wake up, please!" She yelled out, sobbing and she clasped a hand over his, the coldness emitting off him.

"Y-you said you'll a-always be by myself side!" She wailed out, dropping to her knees beside the bed.
"Don't do this to me, please!" Her broken voice, full of agony as he layed unmoving.

She would never see his eyes again, his smile or hear his voice again.
He was already gone.

Her brother was dead.

😬

Well she finna kill-

WOW I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THE MURDERERS NAME I'M 🤡