➥39

Monday morning and she was back at the office, joined by Donghyuck

Monday morning and she was back at the office, joined by Donghyuck. Donghyuck was surprisingly talking to Mark and Jeno as Seyeon and Jisung typed away at their computers.

"Case 976?"
"Solved." Jisung stated and Seyeon nodded.

"So Donghyuck, I didn't know you were interested in the prosecution life..."
"Yeah, what can I say." He shrugged and Mark laughed.
"Idiot."
"What?" Donghyuck sat up straighter.

Jeno and Mark shared a look.
"You're Haechan aren't you, part of the gang n-" before he could continue, the doors swung open.

Minkyu strolled in with a smirk and Seyeon's breath hitched. Her eyes welled up with tears and she couldn't bring herself to look at him.

Donghyuck's teeth gritted in anger and he stood up to walk over to Seyeon. Minkyu whistled and walked over to the girl, standing behind her and leaning down slightly.

Donghyuck's fists clenched as he watched them.
"Good effort, can't say the same about last night though." He whispered in her ear and stood up with a triumphant smirk.

Seyeon froze and her hands trembled.
"I think we should continue some time-" Minkyu was cut off by a fist ramming into the side of his face, being thrashed to the ground on impact.

Everyone gasped and Seyeon's eyes widened as Donghyuck's features became dark and intimidating.
"Get up." Is what Donghyuck said and Minkyu scoffed, standing up wobbly, only to be punched again.

Mark stood up but Jeno stopped him.
"You worthless piece of shit." Donghyuck growled, straddling him and sending multiple punches to his face and Seyeon, in shock, walked towards them.

"H-hyuck." She shook, hands reaching out towards him but his elbow shrugged her off and grabbed Minkyu's collar, blood flowing off his wounds.
"Listen to me," Donghyuck started.

"If you ever, I mean ever touch her again, if you even so called look in her direction I swear I will fucking bury you alive." Donghyuck's words were thick, threatening and terrifying.

He let go of Minkyu, his head crashing on the floor with a loud bang and Donghyuck got up, and left the building.

He bought the cigarette up to his lips, only for it to disappear. Donghyuck's eyes narrowed at Seyeon who took it out of his hand and made the point to step on it.

"Thank you for-"
"Let me ask you something."
"Okay..."

"Are we friends?" Donghyuck said bluntly, making her do a double take.
"Of course, why?"

Donghyuck studied her for a second but pushed himself off the car.

"Because we don't act like friends."

Hello there

Hello there

How u liking