➥60

We really on chapter 60 already

You guys asked for gang gang
So

Here's what you wanted 🤷

When he arrived, his hostile gaze immediately scanned for his love, fists clenched and tense bodied

"Kill them." He commanded, voice void of emotion as he began walking into the death zone.
There were 6 of BTS still fighting but they were definitely outnumbered.

Donghyuck grabbed the back of the masked male's shirt, ramming him into the wall with a sickening crunch.
His elbow jerked back to hit another one, spinning around to flip him onto the floor.

His eyes desperately scanned the place for Seyeon, dread filling him and his ears rang. He needed to see her.

Donghyuck gripped the handle of his knife, hand steady despite his racing mind. Without even a second thought, he rammed the blade deep within someone's gut, twisting it painfully and pulling it out.

It wasn't long before his body got knocked to the ground jaw slamming shut into his tongue, making him grunt out in pain as a foot stepped onto his back, twisting his heel into it.

Heavy breaths and anger coursing through his veins, he spat out the blood in his mouth before violently flipping over, grabbing the ankle and twisting it before he pulled the man down.
Unsteadily, he got up and Donghyuck aimed the gun at the male and shot him square in the chest.

He leaned against the wall, back in immensely pain but he continued, powered by the thought of her.
Blood dripped down his chin, onto his white shirt and bruises littered his back but he didn't care.

He walked further, seeing two of Seyeon's brothers on the floor withering in pain and he was fast to dispose bullets into the enemies bodies, assassinating them as quickly as he could.

"Taeil, the masked men- check for tattoos." He panted out, scanning desperately.
"Seyeon!" He yelled out. "Seyeon where are you!"

Donghyuck head whipped to the side at the force of a punch to his face, he was left open, allowing the man to tackle him to the ground, ramming his back into the pillar.
The man got out the shiny object and rammed it towards Donghyuck who's reflexes were quicker, moving out of his grip.

"Give up Haechan."
"Not until you're dead." He growled, twisting his arm behind his back and applying force until the cracks began to sound.
The man whrithed in pain and yells of agony pierced through the air.

"Where is she." Donghyuck said lowly.

The man laughed, making Donghyuck spin him around and thrash his fist into his face. Blood began falling from his mouth, spitting out teeth but continuing to laugh.

"Dead."

There wasn't much more the man could have said, already knowing he was going to die from the hands of the ruthless 19 year old.

Donghyuck growled out and clenched his fists around his neck, holding him up to the pillar as he began to choke on his air, blood piling out faster.
"Tell me where she is!"

The man grinned at Donghyuck, wickedly and that's when Donghyuck reached up to crack his neck, letting the body fall to the ground.

"Here!" A voice yelled out, Renjun who was a fair distance away.
Donghyuck ran, towards him- praying she was okay.

"Seyeon!"

So

My gang leader 🥰🥵