➥41

"Seyeon, have you seen-""Wait, hold up

"Wait, hold up." She said, holding up her hand.
Donghyuck stopped midway through his walk towards the TV and he froze, looking at her in confusion.

"Say it." She said, making him give her a puzzled look.
"What?" He asked, typing away at his phone. "You know Mark claims he's better than me-"
"Yeonie, call me Yeonie."

Donghyuck turned to her blankly before giving her a look of disgust.
"Dude." He scoffed, shaking his head and walking over to the sofa.
"It's cute though!" She whined, walking over to him.

He was slouched on the sofa whilst playing a game on his phone and Seyeon huffed, sitting beside him.
Seyeon's eyes drew to his phone, watching the game he was playing against Mark.

Naturally, her head leant down and rested against his shoulder.
Donghyuck peered down at her slightly and shifted his body down so she was more comfortable, head leaning on his shoulder but the top of her head brushed his jaw.

"Mark is so shit." Seyeon commented, making Donghyuck laugh and lean his head slightly against hers.
"Jeno's worse."
"Hm," She hummed, eyes getting heavier.
"You're friends with them now?"
"I guess, they're cool."
"I'm cooler."

"Sure babe." He muttered unconvincingly and Seyeon smiled.
"You make it sound so normal." She murmured to herself.
"What?" Donghyuck asked, mainly focusing on the game.

"Nothing, I need to get the update from Chenle."
"He's on our side?"
"Yeah, he always gives me discounts at the store." She bragged and Donghyuck's lips pulled slightly.

"I usually just threaten them to give me the stuff free-"
"Hyuck!" She exclaimed, sitting up straight.
"I'm kidding, relax." He chuckled and reached to guide her head back to his shoulder. Seyeon sighed from contentment and trained her eyes back on his phone.

"You have nice hands."
"Uh, is that even a compliment."
"Of course, they look soft- unlike Jeno's damn it's like sandpaper i swear."
"Oh, you hold his hand a lot then?" He joked, but his tone held a hint of curiosity.

Seyeon smirked and tilted her head up so she was looking at him.
"Yeah, all the time."
Her eyes gazed up at his face, watching his expression stay blank.
"That's nice." He said, face unchanging.

Seyeon's eyes lingered on him for a few seconds before narrowing her eyes.
"Don't you think Jeno is such a nice guy, but my God is he a hottie- i mean look at him." She said, eyes flickering up to his face.

Donghyuck hummed uninterested and Seyeon's face fell.
"I've seen better."
"Doesn't get much better than him." Seyeon pressed further.

Donghyuck's eyes briefly flickered from his phone to her face.
"Why don't you go date him then." He deadpanned, turning back to his game.

"Maybe I will."

"Go for it."

"Okay."

"Cool."

"Great."

They both held eye contact for a second before Donghyuck sighed and put his phone down, stretching out his arms once she sat up.

"You're not sly." He began, standing up and walking over to the door.

"I know you're trying to make me jealous." He pointed out, hand on the door knob.

"Is it working?"

"Yes."

Oop

Oop

So

Y'all want some 👫