➥35

Sorry if the last chapter was shit and anticlimactic but

I'm okay now so

LESGEDIIIIIT

"Hey."

"Oh, Minkyu- hey." Seyeon said into the phone, turning away from her work for a bit.
"What's up?" She asked, clicking her pen nervously.

"Nothing really...I just want to speak about today."
"Oh."
"I was hurt I'm not going to lie but, I get it."
"Listen Min-ah it's not like that. My stuff was already here last night-"
"You were with him last night?"
"No! No, not like that I swear."

There was a pause.

"Can i see you?"
"Now?" Seyeon asked, biting her lip and looking over at the clock.
10:46

"Yeah, i thought we should spend time together Love."
"Sounds like a plan, I'll meet you outside my apartment-"
"No, tell me Donghyuck's address I'll come pick you up."

Seyeon's eyes widened and she knew she couldn't give out a gang members house.
"No, it's okay- see you in 5."
Seyeon exited the call before any more was said and she let out a sigh of relief.

Hyuck

Where are you?

Seyeon sighed and switched her phone off, turning her attention back to Minkyu. They both sat on the bench facing the park, his hand over hers.
"You're so beautiful, you know." He muttered, reaching a hand up to brush the hair out of her face.

Seyeon flushed red and she averted her eyes to the ground.
"Look at me." He said, one hand cupping her face and tilting it towards him.
Seyeon's didn't really have time to reply as his lips were already pressed to hers.

It heavily contrasted his personality, the harsh pressing against her lips made her slightly gasp in shock and he took the chance to deepen it.

One hand was on her face and the other on the bench behind her back as he leaned in further.
Seyeon broke the kiss, breathing out to regain her composure.

"I-"
"Shh."
His hands trailed up and down her back, pulling her onto his lap and continuing to kiss her, this time down her neck.
Seyeon couldn't think straight, her stomach was churning and it definitely was not butterflies.

Instead as she kept pulling away, her senses heightened.
His fingers brushed against her waistband, making her jolt away from him, panting.
"I-it's getting late."

"Let's go back to my place, you can stay there." He husked out, standing up and clasping his hand around her wrist.

Seyeon's mouth went dry and her heart thumped inside her chest erratically.
"I-i think you have to wrong idea." She stuttered out, stopping in her tracks.
Minkyu paused and looked at her.

"I don't want to..."
"Don't want to what?" He asked, walking closer to her, tilting her chin up- thumb brushing against her lip.
"Do you think I would ever pressure you? Do you really see me as that type of person?" His eyes flashed with hurt and he let go of her hand, turning around.

Guilt raced through her and she touched his shoulder.
"I didn't mean it like that, you're a great guy-"
"You don't trust me to take care of you?"
"W-what-"
"I thought you liked me Seyeon-ah. I'm sorry if I got the wrong idea." Minkyu said quietly, turning around to walk away.

"I-i do like you."
"So you'll come and stay with me won't you?" He hummed, tilting his head slightly, rubbing circles into her hand.
Seyeon couldn't say anything, she didn't know what to say.

"Hm?" He asked once more, walking towards her and closing the gap between them, diving back to kiss her.
Their bodies walked backwards at the dominance he was asserting, failing to ask if she was okay when her back hit the brick wall.

Seyeon gasped in pain Minkyu's fingernails dug into her side as he attacked her with his lips. She whimpered slightly.

"You like me as much as I like you right?" He murmured against her skin.
"I-"

"Good."

Well

Well