➥72

"Neo city police department

"Neo city police department." Seyeon deadpanned as she looked at her boyfriend. He nodded frantically and stood up.
"Think about it, N.C.P.D it has to be the police department!"
"But why...why would someone do that?"

"I'm not sure but, it's the only lead we have."
Seyeon nodded and threw him the car keys.
"Let's go."

Donghyuck and Seyeon both entered the police station, showing them her badge.
"I'm Prosecutor Yoo, from upstairs." She mentioned and they nodded, letting her through.

Seyeon eyed the security guard, before clearing her throat, taking a deep breath and walking over to him as he spoke to his colleague.

Lord help me

"Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed, purposely falling over, coming to a crash on the floor and began wailing.

This gave Donghyuck the time to pull one of the other security guards by the collar, pulling him into a room.

"Miss are you okay?" The guard asked, rushing forward to help her."
"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" Seyeon gasped, eyes falling on the door which was shut, containing Donghyuck and an officer.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Seyeon nodded, stumbling on her feet before crashing into the display of trophies, the glass shattering.
Seyeon gasped, slapping her hand over her mouth as everyone on that floor rushed to see the commotion.

"Oh no..." She trailed off, eyes falling to where Donghyuck slipped out of the door with a police uniform on, nodding to her before walking deeper into the station.

Her eyes remained on the commotion as she began slyly walking towards the direction Donghyuck went in.

"Morning Officer Choi." Another Officer said to Donghyuck as they both walked down the hallway. Seyeon had her badge on, posture straight and confidence oozing.

Donghyuck bowed slightly I'm response, his eyes falling to Seyeon who was beside him. The officer whistled as he strided down the hall and as soon as he left, they both sighed from relief.

"Not going to lie, but you look hot in uniform." Seyeon winked as she continued walking.

"Check the files." Seyeon whispered, tiptoeing through the room and opening the file cabinets.

"There's no need."

Seyeon's head snapped up and she caught sight of Donghyuck standing in front of the desk.

She joined his side, confused at what he was looking at.
But once her eyes set on the name plaque, it all set in.

Kim Doyoung

Oooooooh