➥78

Seyeon was up early, well she couldn't sleep

She slid out of bed early in the morning, getting ready as quick as possible, grabbing the warrants and was about to leave when Donghyuck turned in his sleep.

Her face softened and she walked over to him, kissing him on the forhead softly.
"I have to do this myself, I love you." She whispered, even though he couldn't hear her.

She sighed and took one glance at her lover before exiting the house.
Seeing as it was only 7am, the streets were pretty dark, her car cold as she sat in and started her engine, heading over to Jeno's.

Her fists clenched over the steering wheel, her knuckles turning white as she remembered Jungkook.
She was doing this for him.

She was going to avenge him.

She knocked on the door, standing there impatiently and raising her fists to knock once more but the door swung open, revealing a shirtless Mark.

"Oh hey Seyeon," he said half asleep, scratching his head as he yawned.
"Wait, Seyeon?" He yelped in shock, looking down at himself.

"Who's at the door babe, come back to bed- oh hey Seyeon- Wait, Seyeon!" Jeno screamed, covering himself with the sofa blanket.

Seyeon rolled her eyes and walked into the house.
"It isn't what it looks like! We just- I uh- I'm-"
"Gay, yes I know, can we hurry up."

Jeno looked at Mark and they both rushed to the room to get dressed.
"Is it that noticeable?" Jeno whispered to Mark as they disappeared and Seyeon bit back a laugh.

She sat on the sofa, bouncing her leg anxiously as she stared down at the papers.

"I'm going to kill you-"
"Let's go!"

Seyeon harshly knocked on the door of the house she had been inside not long ago, hitting it with her knuckles once more.

The door swung open and Seyeon didn't even look at him as she pushed past him,  shoving the warrant in his hands.

She nodded over to the investigation team.
"Search."

The male, half asleep, rubbed his eyes and walked towards the girl.
"Seyeon what-"
"Shut up." She snapped, striding over to his bedroom and pushing the door open.

The girl in his bed screamed out at the sudden intrusion and Seyeon didn't spare her glance, forcefully opening the bedside drawer and grabbing the box, along with the diary and placing it into a bag.

Seyeon took one look at the girl in the bed who stared at her wide eyed and mouth agape in shock.
Seyeon scoffed before walking out of the room and holding the bag up.

"Found it."

Oh

Oh

Shit then

He better run

But who is he