➥46

"Hey," a voice said, stopping Seyeon by the arm as she started to walk out of the office

She stopped as she was zipping up her handbag and looked at the person she didn't want to see.

"Can we talk?"

"I-i I have to get home." She clutched her jacket- Donghyuck's jacket- closer to her body, the material clenched in her fists and her eyes widened.

Minkyu stood with his hands in his pockets, cheek bruised and a sling on his right shoulder.
His eyes fell to her jacket and back to her face.

"It won't take long, I just need to talk to you."

Seyeon's breaths became laboured but she froze, she couldn't move as he took another step towards her.
"About the other day," he began, eyes soft as he looked down at her.
"I'm sorry if it came across that I was trying to force you into something you didn't want to do." He spoke, head down and a slight frown on his face.

"I thought you liked me and wanted to pursue a relationship with me...I thought we had a strong connection and you cared about me..." He trailed off, breathing in and looking up at the sky.

"I really like you Seyeon, I really do. Ever since that night I've been kicking myself about how it went down. I swear I wasn't going to do anything, we were just kissing- making out but I guess you thought I was a bad person."

Seyeon pressed her lips together to stop herself from saying anything or letting the heavy breaths unlock her sadness.

"It really hurt when you thought I was going to take advantage of you Baby..." He sniffled as tears sparked in his eyes.
"I'm really sorry if you thought I was a terrible person, I'm sorry if you don't trust me, I really am. You said you liked me and I thought simply kissing was okay- i swear I didn't know it would have upset you so much." He said, walking closer as a tear fell down his face.

"Do you forgive me?" He whispered, peering into her eyes as one hand cupped her cheek, thumb brushing over it.
"You're so beautiful, you deserve to be treated right, let me be yours."

"I-i...I can't." She said, swallowing the lump in her throat and stepping back.
"Why not?" He said, tone dejected.

"I-i have a b-boyfriend." She stumbled put, swiftly turning around and trying to hurry to her car.
"You do?" He asked walking behind her.
"Y-yes Minkyu, i have to go."

"Is it him?" He spoke, tone clear and rid of the impending sadness that had just been in it.
"Donghyuck- is it him."

Seyeon's hand was on the car door handle and she froze, heart thundering in her chest and the anxiety began to take over.
"Yes."

"Donghyuck is your boyfriend? Hm... makes sense he was quite angry." He murmured.
"Yes he is my boyfriend- i-i've got to go." She opened her car door, only for it to be shut.

"Seyeon, he's dangerous...i don't know if you knew this but he is the gang leader of NCT."

"He is the murderer."