➥54

The morning sun filtered in and Seyeon found herself tossing and turning in the confinements of his arms

"Stop moving." He grumbled and Seyeon whined, wriggling out of his grasp. The rays of sunlight cut through the window with a huge intensity and the girl squinted at the exposure of light. The rain had seemed to clear up; the atmosphere already feeling more serene and warmer than before.

Donghyuck shook his head in protest and tightened his grip around his girlfriend, nudging his nose into the back of her neck. Seyeon squirmed around, extremely ticklish which made Donghyuck laugh.

"Stop, it t-tickles-!" Seyeon yelled out, immediately being attacked by Donghyuck's fingers digging into her sides.
"S-stop!" She laughed out, becoming breathless.

Donghyuck stopped as he laughed at her ticklish state and leaned down to rest his head on hers.
"You're so cute." He muttered, brushing his lips against hers.

"Hey Johnny." Seyeon greeted as she walked into the office, a smile on her face. Johnny closed his folder and looked up as soon as she came in and sent a smile.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Good thank you, you?"
"I'm alright, just tired." He yawned and Seyeon nodded, walking over to him.
"What you looking at?" She asked, motioning to the folder and Johnny laughed nervously, shaking his head and placed the folder into his drawer.
"New case."

Seyeon nodded in recognition and sighed.
"Speaking of cases, I think we're almost there."
Johnny's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"I thought you caught Minkyu?"

"We did, they think there's more people behind it."

Johnny raised his brows and shook his head.
"Nah, I think you have enough information to close the case."
Seyeon shrugged and ran a hand through her hair.
"I can help you on the case if you want?" Johnny offered, flashing her a smile.

"Let's do it."

Family tings 🤡

Jungkook: sister

Brother

Jimin: guess who's coming back home

WAIT WHAT

Jungkook: see you soon
Bring your boyfriend

Hyuck

ABORT MISSION

what's up babe

NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR THE WHOLE BABE THING
MY BROTHERS

I REPEAT

MY

brothers
Yes

ARE

yes

COMING HOME

you must be excited to see them again

NO

Oh
Damn

THEY WANT TO MEET YOU

oh damn

"Jisung my bro.
"Mm?" He hummed, scratching his head as he scribbled away.
"You know how we're best friends."

"No."

"Okay rude, but...can you get the details on Jaehyun from Chenle."
"Ugh Noona-"
"Pleasee!" Seyeon pleaded, pouting at the boy.
Jisung scoffed in disgust and shuddered.

"I'm traumatised."

I have thought of a plot twist

But idk if I'll go through w it