➥38

"Fuck

"Fuck." Donghyuck hissed, no signs of Minkyu at all and with his anger high, he recklessly drove back home, knuckles white on the wheel.

It was 2am when he returned, and luckily she was still in the bathroom.
Donghyuck walked over to the mirror and took a deep breath.
"Be nice Donghyuck." He told himself.
"She's your friend."

It was a few seconds after he said that when the door clicked open and Seyeon stepped out.
Her body adorned an oversized sweater, because it was his, and her Dora bottoms.

Towel in hand, she began drying her hair and walking over to the suitcase on the floor. They had managed to retrieve what was not ruined and it all fitted into one single suitcase.

Donghyuck watched her carefully, eyes not leaving her as she walked over to the mirror and began applying moisturizer on. Next, she continued to dry her hair but gave up with a frustrated sigh and dropped her arm.

Donghyuck watched her quizzically and from the bed, he outstretched his hand.
"Come here." Is what he said and Seyeon walked over, feet dragging on the floor as sleep began to wash over her.

He took the towel from her hand and waited for her to sit in front of his crossed legs, before he reached the towel up to gently dry her hair.

"You're such a baby." He muttered, rolling his eyes and Seyeon smiled slightly.
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Just...for being there."

"Okay enough of the sappy shit." He said, standing up and walking the towel to the basket. When he returned he glared down at her.

"That's my side of the bed."

"Gee, sorry Princess." She mocked, before rolling over to the other side.
He silently slid into the bed, flicking off the light.

"Night Hyuck."

"Goodnight love."

"You're suffocating me." Donghyuck mumbled, half asleep. Seyeon was clinging onto him, one leg over his.

They might as well have been one.

Seyeon mumbled a string of incoherent words and cuddled further into him.
"Can you get off." Donghyuck said, pushing her off him and she landed on her back, groaning at the interupted sleep.

Donghyuck opened his eyes and saw the darkness outside, then looked at his clock.
5am

He sighed and turned over on his side, back facing the girl as he dozed off.
Not long later, he felt small hands slide around his waist- cuddling him.

He scowled and felt the vibrations of her laugh against his back.
"You're the little spoon." She mumbled, smiling and Donghyuck huffed m
"No I'm not, I don't even like any form of contact actually."

"So you want me to stop?"

There was a silence on his end and Seyeon rested her cheek on his back, closing her eyes.

"Just go sleep." He said finally, drifting off with the girls arms around him.

" He said finally, drifting off with the girls arms around him

Hm

Should they be cuddling and shit or shall I tone it down

Also I need a nickname for seyeon