➥61

I'm listening to chewing gum

"Seyeon!"

Donghyuck eyes widened at the scene displayed in front of him, Jungkook layed on the floor, head in Seyeon's lap as blood pooled around them.

"Quick." Donghyuck ordered to Kun and Renjun. They both were quick to gently lift Jungkook up and moved him to safety.
Donghyuck sighed out of relief at his girlfriend who crouched on the floor, blood stained hands and her jumper soaked.

Tears fell down her cheeks but her eyes were unmoving off the blood soaked ground.
"Baby," he began, walking over with the biggest relief, crouching down next to her.

"I'm so glad you're okay, I was so worried-" Donghyuck smiled and placed a hand on her back.

His smile quickly diminished as his palm began dripping with blood, the wet fabric of her shirt spilling with blood.
"What-" he began, eyes wide at his hand and then frantically at her face.

Her head turned towards him, eyes glossed with pain.
"I'm okay."
He was in shock, chest rising at an increased speed, heart thumping hard.

"No you're not, what the fuck. What happened!" He exclaimed, panicking as every time he put pressure on her back she winced and the blood began leaking down his sleeve.

"Seyeon-" he choked out, looking around desperately for someone- anyone.
"It's okay."
"No it's not! Shit." He hissed, cupping her cheeks.
"Please tell me what happened."
"I don't know."
"Babe I need to know please." He asked frantically, eyes watering.

"Fuck it." He hissed, moving to behind her and pulling up her shirt from the back.
There was no reaction from him verbally, his eyes stared at the gash in her back and his heart sank.

"I'm going to kill-"
"I love you."

There was something so raw and emotional about those three words that made Donghyuck burst into tears.

Seyeon bit her lip and turned around slightly, clenching her fists at the pain.
"It's okay."

Donghyuck shook his head and began calling for help, for anyone.
"It's all my fault, it's my fault." He repeated, peeling off his shirt.

"Well hello-" she flirted lazily.
Donghyuck choked back a sob and shook his head.
"How are you flirting while you're bleeding out?" He said incredulously and tied the shirt around her back and knotted it

"Just can't help myself." She winked and he pulled down her shirt.
"I need to get you up, can you stand?"

Seyeon shrugged, now not being able to feel anything in her body.
"You know," she began as Donghyuck carefully picked her up, her legs hooking around his waist.

"What if you make the enemy horny with your naked self, like what happened to being inclusively mine ugh." She joked and Donghyuck didn't have the heart to laugh along as dread filled him.

"I've never had a boyfriend before, you were my first one actually, and you've made me feel like such a princess."
"Please-"
"You made my days worth living."

"Seyeon I can't, please."
"If I don't make it-"
"No! No, no-"
"Sir, we need to take her." The ambulance driver said, taking the stretcher out.

Donghyuck placed her onto it, looking down at her as tears fell off his cheeks and into her bloodied clothes.
Seyeon chuckled and wiped away his tears.

"You're such a baby, but it's okay because you're mine." She muttered looking into his eyes.

"I love you."

Chewing gum is such a bop

Drippin drippin

But Seyeon be drippin w blood oop