➥44

The blaring of the alarm sounding through the room pulled Donghyuck out of his comfortable slumber

The two, as always, were tangled on his king size bed but had made it to the middle, offering a mass of space left.
Donghyuck's arm was layed across her abdomen, nose hitting her neck as she layed on her back- hand clutching his arm.

The alarm continued, making him groan and lazily nudge her slightly despite his closed eyes.
"Turn it off." His voice was deep and rough, lips brushing against the warmth of her neck.

Seyeon squirmed and mumbled something incoherent before fading into a deeper sleep.
Donghyuck sighed in irritation and sat up from his comfort to lean over her and switch off the alarm.

"Am I in heaven?" She mumbled, her half open eyes squinting at Donghyuck who hovered over her. He looked down and her with a scoff and reached out to flick her nose.
"Get up, you're late."

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Seyeon asked, her eyes wandering over the street. Donghyuck, who was ahead of her, sighed and turned towards the clueless girl in the sea of people.

She realised that Donghyuck was nowhere near her and her eyes widened, looking around to find him.

"You'll get lost." He stated, striding over to Seyeon and slipping his fingers between hers, pulling her with him.

Seyeon's heart skipped a beat and the air was briefly knocked out of her lungs as her cheeks heated up.
They weaved through people, hands intertwined.

Donghyuck slowed down as the sea of people decreased and Seyeon came to walk in sync with him, adjusting her hand to fit his perfectly.
"Who's hands are better then?" He asked sarcastically, looking down at the girl and she let out a laugh, squeezing his hand.
"Jeno."

Donghyuck's eyes bore into hers and he raised his brows, taking his hand out of hers and walking ahead.
Seyeon gasped at the lack of contact and she whined, running after him.

"Hey!" She exclaimed as he picked up his pace, unable to stop himself from smiling as the girl chased after him.
"I was kidding!"

Donghyuck stumbled as Seyeon jumped on his back.
"Fucking hell." He muttered, shaking the shock off before adjusting her on his back.
"You whale." He muttered and Seyeon glared down at him.

"It's not my fault you have no muscles."
Donghyuck scoffed and released his hands as a joke and Seyeon clung onto him.
He laughed but put his hands back on her thighs to stabilise her and continued to walk.
"I'm all muscle babe."

"You're all annoying is what you are." She said, dropping her head to rest on his shoulder. Her eyes glimmered as she looked at the side of his face.
Donghyuck turned his head to the side and they both froze.

His nose nudged against hers and their lips were inches away. Her eyes widened a fraction but his face stayed unchanged.
Despite the roaring of his heart, he swallowed the nervousness and held the eye contact.