➥79

The male lurched forward at the sight of the contents of the bag and his eyes widened

"Seyeon-"

She strided over to the man, grabbing the handcuffs and pushing him to the wall harshly, grabbing his hands.

The girl had come out from the bedroom, watching as her boyfriend was being cornered by Seyeon.

He panicked, eyes snapping to his girlfriend with pleading eyes before turning to Seyeon.

"Listen-"

"Seo Johnny you are under arrest."

"You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court.
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
Do you understand?"

Seyeon tightened the handcuffs, making him growl out but she pushed him further into the wall.

"Do you understand?" She seethed out, her grip on his shoulder tightening, nails digging into his skin.

Johnny nodded, clenching his jaw as his 5 year unknown murderings came to an end.

Mark and Jeno began taking Johnny out of the house but Seyeon stopped them.
"Wait!"
Seyeon walked over to them, in front of Johnny and looked him dead in the eye.

"I hope you rot in jail." She spat out, punching him square in the jaw, his head snapping to the side on the force.
"Get him out of my sight."

Once Jeno and Mark had taken Johnny, Seyeon clicked her fingers at the other officers, handing her the handcuffs.

"Lin Eunmi, you are under arrest.
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court.
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
Do you understand?"

"Fuck you." She hissed, raising her fist towards Seyeon but the girl was quicker, grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her back- Eunmi crying out in pain.

Seyeon handcuffed her and pushed her towards the other officers, watching as everyone dispersed and left Seyeon alone in the house.

And that's when she broke down.

Okay so

It was Johnny

LOADS OF YOU GUESSED AND I HAD TO BE LIKE
😮 NO!

BUT YEAH
It was him from the start 🤷

Which means

The book is gonna end soon 🥺😢